Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,131 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

My favorite part is that they're not afraid of combating the dinosaurs, especially the I-Rex, which looks f**king awesome. Looks like a mixture of Jurassic Park and DinoCrisis... which I'm digging. The movie also implies it'll be pretty violent too, with the blood and pieces of torn flesh on the I-Rex's teeth after snatching up that dude, shown in the shot of it sniffing out Chris Pratt soon after. Also, the CGI in the reused shots from the first trailer are a LOT better, particularly in the Mosasaur jump-bite. May be the change in its brightness, the lack of emphasis on its eye, or just some added details, but it looks pretty great.

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Feb 02, 2015, 01:46:01 AM
The Apatosaurus head they were interacting with had a bit of a deadeye look to it
I think part of the reason for that was the blue eyes they gave it... which is an oddly humanistic choice. :s

MudButt

MudButt

I really hope tons of people are killed in this, that'll make this movie 100x better, mass death at the hands of Dino's.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I know it's not the most exciting scene but I loved seeing the iRex getting away from the chopper firing the minigun. It looked terrifyingly powerful and the animation looked terrific. Also I wonder if it was the iRex that released the Pterodactyl's from there cages being that it is supposed to be smart. You know, sending in the dogs to spook the flock into running. The trailer straight up said that it was killing for sport.

All hints are that there will be a lot of blood in this one. After all they made this new dinosaur because people were bored of the normal ones.

Is the reason the mosasaurus seen is so much bigger than in reality because they genetically made it bigger to appease park goers boredom? If that is the case, makes me wonder what they did to the T-rex now... :P

szkoki

szkoki

In the leaked footage the raptor cgi was from exactly the 1st movie.

Btw all the things in this looks great and intresting; D rex, raptors-pratt relationship,running park, new dinos, gun fight, d rex t rex spino fight probably.

But mostly it wilk be a dumb movie :/
That screaming kids shot in the end of the trailer makes me...

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Feb 01, 2015, 11:49:00 PM
I love it, although it will never be as amazing as Jurassic Park 1.

I hoped to see a glimpse of the original T-Rex, and I'm not really keen on the tamed Velociraptors, seems and feels unnatural to look at....
Aside of that I believe it will be a great film for the series, it's great to see the park up and running (for a while in the movie at least)

Edit: They changed the colors of the raptors? (In the scene with Pratt) In the leaked footage they were brown, also I thought there were two in that footage...

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 02, 2015, 04:29:28 AM
But mostly it wilk be a dumb movie :/
That screaming kids shot in the end of the trailer makes me...

God damn it Jurassic Park, you are such a dumb movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And Ty Sympkins can actually act.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

The new trailer was very exciting I'm just not digging some of the dino's looks. Except the raptors, which look absolutely amazing.

It's surreal to know this movie is coming out so soon. Relatively speaking. We'be been waiting for this for more than a decade. Even if it sucks, I know I'll enjoy it a good amount. Can't wait  ;D 

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Feb 02, 2015, 06:07:09 AM
The new trailer was very exciting I'm just not digging some of the dino's looks. Except the raptors, which look absolutely amazing.

It's surreal to know this movie is coming out so soon. Relatively speaking. We'be been waiting for this for more than a decade. Even if it sucks, I know I'll enjoy it a good amount. Can't wait  ;D

All the dinos seem to be dark greyish colors.
I find that weird, were they like that in the other films? Wasnt there more color on the Dinos?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I wasn't especially thrilled by that trailer. I really don't like the idea of domesticated raptors. I mean come on, they were the most dangerous of the lot in the first two films!

Still, the action b-movie buff in me did get a kick out of a dude firing a minigun at a dinosaur. But it was funny rather than cool.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

SO MANY FEELINGS -- and caps lock is totally warranted. Oh man. This is like my most anticipated film in so many years. Awesome trailer -- loved the Raptors, the stampede, everything. I cannot wait for this.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I thought it was awesome too.

Love the look of the I-Rex, which is a welcome original addition, rather than trying to be the new, edgy dinosaur ala Spinosaurus... by literally being created to be that dinosaur. It's funny because it almost seems to be a creature written as a response the the Spinosaurus in JP3, where if you look at the people behind the movie talking about the Spino in the press promos, it sounds almost exactly like the scientists and promos in Jurassic World talking about the I-Rex.

On top of that, the design is awesome, and it embodies in combination both what made the tyrannosaurs and raptors in the first two movies so terrifying, in both speed, agility, cunning, and size.

There just seems to be a lot of love for the novels and the original two films in this, and I'm absolutely loving it.

Also:

Capcom new DinoCrisis when

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 02, 2015, 08:52:43 AM
It's funny because it almost seems to be a creature written as a response the the Spinosaurus in JP3, where if you look at the people behind the movie talking about the Spino in the press promos, it sounds almost exactly like the scientists and promos in Jurassic World talking about the I-Rex.
Ha, so I am not the only one that thought about that. If that's the intention -- priceless!

And yes, I am warming up to the concept of a hybrid dinosaur too. I don't think it was exactly necessary but as it is, they're doing a great job. Also, this trailer pretty much confirms that the models we've seen on the site are 'diluted' and not the ones actually used in the film.

Hubbs

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Omegazilla on Feb 02, 2015, 08:40:51 AM
SO MANY FEELINGS -- and caps lock is totally warranted. Oh man. This is like my most anticipated film in so many years. Awesome trailer -- loved the Raptors, the stampede, everything. I cannot wait for this.

Yes Omega! YES! :-*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed