Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,761 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Don't forget that they are also very tasty.

Master

Master

Yeah, that's the way i like them too.

Alien³

Alien³

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteName Meaning: Fierce or Untamable King
Habitat: Jurassic World
Length: Currently 40 ft
Weight: TBD
Origin: Hammond Creation Lab
Agression Index: Very High
Diet: Carnivore

We set out to make Indominus the most fearsome dinosuar ever to be displayed at Jurassic world. The genetic engineers at our Hammond Creation Lab have more than delivered.

At first glance, Indominus most closely resembles a T-Rex, but its distinctive head ornamentation and ultra-tough bony osteoderms can be traced from Theropods known as Abeliosaurs. Indominus' horns have been placed above the eye orbit through genetic material hybridized from Carnotaurus, Majungasaurus, Rugops, and Giganotosaurus. Fearsome indeed.

Indominus' roar is estimated to reach 140-160db - the same as a 747 taking off and landing. And it can reach speeds of 30 mph... while confined to its enclosure. Come experience Indominus Rex for yourself beginning this summer. If you dare.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=114549

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Looks like a close-up of those V.Rexes from King Kong.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

For some reason your remark makes me want to put together a Hetalia style anime, starring T-Rex, V-Rex, and I-Rex. :laugh:

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: ace3g on Jan 30, 2015, 02:59:43 AM

We set out to make Indominus the most fearsome dinosuar ever to be displayed at Jurassic world. The genetic engineers at our Hammond Creation Lab have more than delivered.

At first glance, Indominus most closely resembles a T-Rex, but its distinctive head ornamentation and ultra-tough bony osteoderms can be traced from Theropods known as Abeliosaurs. Indominus' horns have been placed above the eye orbit through genetic material hybridized from Carnotaurus, Majungasaurus, Rugops, and Giganotosaurus. Fearsome indeed.

Indominus' roar is estimated to reach 140-160db - the same as a 747 taking off and landing. And it can reach speeds of 30 mph... while confined to its enclosure. Come experience Indominus Rex for yourself beginning this summer. If you dare.

What? No mention of bullet proof armor plating or fire breathing? I bet the thing can't even do camouflage or do lasers. What a disappointment.  >:(

Quote from: ace3g on Jan 30, 2015, 02:59:43 AM

so how many engineered dinos will there be? The V. Rex, the I. Rex? what else?

Sozin

Sozin

There's only one - the I-Rex. Which was previously known as the D-Rex. The V-Rex is from King Kong. :P

Quote from: Laufey on Jan 30, 2015, 10:59:49 AM
There's only one - the I-Rex. Which was previously known as the D-Rex. The V-Rex is from King Kong. :P

lol, i meant the D-Rex, that makes sense though, what did the D stand for anyway?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You'd wonder how it'd get such teeth with none of the Dinosaurs 'blended' into it having them.

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 30, 2015, 11:03:30 AM
Quote from: Laufey on Jan 30, 2015, 10:59:49 AM

lol, i meant the D-Rex, that makes sense though, what did the D stand for anyway?

Diabolus

vikingr

vikingr

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 28, 2015, 06:53:31 PM
Quote from: frenchfries on Jan 28, 2015, 06:35:50 PMHow can you think its stupid when it was in the second book (camouflaged dinosaurs)

Camouflage is fine so long as it's done subtly, but given the genetic cross-breeding thing they're going for in the film, I'm not sure it will be.

As for the books, I honestly didn't think much to them. The Lost World was OK but I thought the Jurassic Park film was far superior to the first novel.

Wow, I completely disagree. The first novel was far more superior to the first movie imho. The theories about the world, nature and all that stuff from Malcolm was so fascinating and special. It's almost gone in the movie.

While the first movie was still pretty good, the following two just sucked big times. The second could have been much better when it had been closer to the second novel.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: vikingr on Jan 30, 2015, 12:01:03 PM
Wow, I completely disagree. While the first movie was still pretty good, the following two just sucked big times. The second could have been much better when it had been closer to the second novel.

Wow, I completely disagree.

The JP movies are different kettles of fish compared to the books. I'm thankful we have two variants of the worlds Crichton wrote.

vikingr

vikingr

I felt like Crichtons movie script was made for the dump mainstream movie watchers, while the book kept the real core of the story.

And because movie 2 and 3 were so daman bad, I'm not excited to see Jurassic World. The short summary I read about it didn't sound great as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed