Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,604 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Hmmm.... in the Deep Blue Sea they grew giant Mako sharks via genetic engineering so they could harness ample amounts of brain serum to cure Alzheimers. However I'm pretty sure the only reason to genetically f**k with dinos in Jurassic Park was because ticket sales were down and dinos eat so damn much that the food bill was horrendous. So only one choice, make bigger and more deadly dinos to draw in the crowds. That has to be why the Mosasaurs seen is so damn big.

I really shouldn't click that link but I probably will.... hmm that dino seems remarkably boring.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

The reason why the mosasaurus is so big, is because it looks more impressive on screen  ;)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 15, 2015, 09:00:43 AM
Serious question - why the hell are they genetically engineering dinosaurs? What could they possibly have to gain from making new breeds with scary knobbly scales?

Please don't say bio-weapon.

Park attendence is down.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Things mouth still reminds me of the Deacon.

ace3g

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 15, 2015, 05:39:28 PMPark attendence is down.

If traditional zoos don't really suffer from this, I find it hard to believe a park with FREAKING DINOSAURS would suffer from falling attendance...

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Cause we can!!!!!!

Spoiler

That thing looks stupid.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 16, 2015, 08:32:27 AM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 15, 2015, 05:39:28 PMPark attendence is down.

If traditional zoos don't really suffer from this, I find it hard to believe a park with FREAKING DINOSAURS would suffer from falling attendance...

We live in a world where a video game that sold millions of copies can be considered a failure because it sold less than the company expected it to. Logic isn't always a factor in corporate decisions. It could easily be a matter of ticket sales not meeting overly high expectations.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Alright to be serious, I fail to see how the park could not be rolling in dough. I mean after all they are genetically manipulating dino dna. So the money has to be pouring in but what are the possible reasons to do so.

Bio weapon and 'cause we could are the most logical but I regress.  :laugh:

Well the rumor is that the new dino has Trex, Cuttlefish, Boa and raptor dna... well what the f**k else could it be for BUT a weapon?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 16, 2015, 09:32:50 AMWell the rumor is that the new dino has Trex, Cuttlefish, Boa and raptor dna... well what the f**k else could it be for BUT a weapon?

Oh dear.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The cuttlefish DNA is probably a way of giving it the chameleon-esque abilities that Carnotauruses had in the second book.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

And the BOA dna could contribute Thermal Vision.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Or stretching jaws.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jan 16, 2015, 03:16:03 PM
Or stretching jaws.
If they wanted to do that they could have just bought the rights to the Deacon. :P

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Ladies and gentlemen ... the entire plot of the Jurassic Park series and it's overall message.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed