Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,868 times)

ace3g

ace3g

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I voted not bothered because while I am interested, I'm also not convinced it'll be any good. They have a lot of making up to do after the dismal third film, and some of the concepts being thrown around during development worry me.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sozin

Sozin

Dude, that was just posted. :P :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

In case you haven't noticed, I don't frequent the thread :P

Alien³

Alien³

Who does frequent it these days? ::)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 01, 2014, 12:49:56 AM
Quote from: Vertigo on Dec 01, 2014, 12:17:46 AMChris Pratt taking requests on this, the day of his daughter's wedding.
Was that a Family Guy reference?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 09, 2015, 07:19:09 PM
In case you haven't noticed, I don't frequent the thread :P

How could you possibly miss it when you posted right beside it?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I was thinking that too, but I guess he could click the Reply button on the top of the thread rather than scrolling all the way down to the Reply button on the bottom of the thread.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 10, 2015, 04:48:38 PM
I was thinking that too, but I guess he could click the Reply button on the top of the thread rather than scrolling all the way down to the Reply button on the bottom of the thread.

This.

Nightlord

Nightlord

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/01/leaked-images-unveil-jurassic-worlds-indominus-rex.html

Spoiler obviously.

Honestly think it looks pretty good, thankfully they didn't go too bonkers with it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm glad they didn't go balls-out nuts with the design. Not sold on the change of name, though.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Serious question - why the hell are they genetically engineering dinosaurs? What could they possibly have to gain from making new breeds with scary knobbly scales?

Please don't say bio-weapon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed