Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,816 times)

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: frenchfries on Dec 01, 2014, 02:27:34 AM
I for one am glad that they decided to stick with designs that i fell in love with as a kid.
Yeap. This is all you need to know. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I really want Jurassic World to be good. I want to go in and love it like I love the first one.

MudButt

MudButt

So where do you all think a sequel would go after this film?

Obviously it's hard to say because we don't know how this one ends, but the movie is probably following the same structure as the first one. Everything is fine, Hybrid escapes and runs amok as well as the other dinos I'm assuming, people die, and they escape the island after probably killing the hybrid.

assuming they don't decide to bomb the island to get rid of the them once and for all, where do you all think the next installment should or would go, or should this be the last film in the franchise?

Gate

Gate

MudButt

MudButt

Hahaha oh god please no  :D :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: MudButt on Dec 01, 2014, 11:23:25 PM

space

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Obviously it's hard to say because we don't know how this one ends, but the movie is probably following the same structure as the first one. Everything is fine, Hybrid escapes and runs amok as well as the other dinos I'm assuming, people die, and they escape the island after probably killing the hybrid.

assuming they don't decide to bomb the island to get rid of the them once and for all, where do you all think the next installment should or would go, or should this be the last film in the franchise?

They'll most likely expand on the "trained raptor" + the "hybrid" idea and give us a revamped version of the original Jurassic Park 4 script. Think "Island of Dr. Moreau" meets "Moonraker". With stuff like this:

Spoiler
[close]

I bet ya 3 fiddy.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 01, 2014, 11:32:09 PM

space
Yay! Jurassic Universe! :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Hopefully not the human-dino hybrids, but most likely something with dinosaurs as Bio Weapons.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Call me crazy but a stand-alone film based on that thing would be so very cool.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

on "what thing"? dinohumanweapons or "SPACE"? lolz.

the obvious sequel would be Jurassic World: The Lost Park

Magegg

Magegg

XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed