Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,028 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Good.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: AvatarIII on Nov 28, 2014, 01:40:39 PM
Quote from: Tangakkai on Nov 28, 2014, 10:10:08 AM
Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Nov 28, 2014, 12:28:44 AM
Take this with some skepticism, but it appears that a low-quality picture of the D-Rex has leaked. Thanks to comicbookmovie.com for sharing this.

Spoiler
[close]

I've serious doubts if this is legit... it just looks so... awkward... maybe it's just the pixles  :laugh:

It looks legit to me, based on the lego leak

Spoiler
[close]

Well the hands/fingers look the same as in the leaked trailer with the alternate footage, I guess its the real thing, looking cool

blood.

blood.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 28, 2014, 03:52:04 PM
I like the idea, but I foresee a rip-off of the final roar moment in JP following it.

We can only hope so

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Nov 28, 2014, 02:22:43 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 28, 2014, 04:30:56 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 28, 2014, 03:02:55 AM
I swear that's the T. Rex from the first film, the scars are in the same place as the scratches the last raptor it kills left on it.

... mind blown.

Now that I think about it...

I'm calling it. The T-rex in Jurassic World is the original, albeit older, and she will be the hero dinosaur of the movie.

I can see it too...and it sounds lame! and yeah this is totally a reboot in disguise.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 29, 2014, 04:08:49 AM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Nov 28, 2014, 02:22:43 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 28, 2014, 04:30:56 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 28, 2014, 03:02:55 AM
I swear that's the T. Rex from the first film, the scars are in the same place as the scratches the last raptor it kills left on it.

... mind blown.

Now that I think about it...

I'm calling it. The T-rex in Jurassic World is the original, albeit older, and she will be the hero dinosaur of the movie.

I can see it too...and it sounds amaze! and yeah this is totally a reboot in disguise.

Fixed. And this movie has stated from the beginning that it is a reboot, even though it's a sequel as well.

Magegg

Magegg

If it's a sequel then it is not a reboot by any means, just a relaunch.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Magegg on Nov 29, 2014, 04:32:17 AM

Its a bootquel  :P

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Magegg on Nov 29, 2014, 04:32:17 AM

Says who? Lol I used "sequel" very loosely. Yes it's after the events of the first movies, but since it's introducing new characters and focusing on them, and since it's using a familiar concept but using new ideas to revitalize a pretty much dormant franchise, then yeah it's a reboot. A "sequel" can be a reboot at the same time.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Reboot is an umbrella term for many conceptual series additions.

I hate that term.

Almost as much as Kaiju.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

But kaiju has a consistent usage that actually makes sense. People seem to label anything a reboot that isn't a completely, totally, direct sequel that picks up right the f**k where the last one left off. I still resist labeling First Class a reboot.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Nov 29, 2014, 05:41:01 AMSays who? Lol I used "sequel" very loosely. Yes it's after the events of the first movies, but since it's introducing new characters and focusing on them, and since it's using a familiar concept but using new ideas to revitalize a pretty much dormant franchise, then yeah it's a reboot. A "sequel" can be a reboot at the same time.
No, it can't. If it's set in the same continuity, then it's not a reboot.

Bender1988

Bender1988

If the picture is legit then I must say i am not to hot on the D-rex design, opinion may change when seen in the movie doing stuff...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed