Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,143 times)

SM

SM

Is this a documentary?

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 26, 2014, 01:24:12 AM
My point is that it may very well just the way the camera is positioned. Besides, for all I know, larger mosasaurids like Hainosaurus might've had a larger skull than T.Rex.

That's not what I mean, perspective doesn't account for a threefold increase in length.

T Dog

T Dog

Gotta be honest, that trailer in no way made me want to go see that movie.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on Nov 26, 2014, 01:41:29 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 26, 2014, 01:24:12 AM
My point is that it may very well just the way the camera is positioned. Besides, for all I know, larger mosasaurids like Hainosaurus might've had a larger skull than T.Rex.

That's not what I mean, perspective doesn't account for a threefold increase in length.

What about the possibility that the skull is just that large combined with the camera?

ace3g

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I kind of love the idea of them making a new hybrid dinosaur.

Because I saw a description saying "I bet they added this because the studio said you need to have a supermonster to sell this movie because nobody is excited by regular dinosaurs anymore"

and

if that's literally part of the story? The park saying, tourists are getting blase about dinosaurs, we need to attract them? That would be some great commentary on our current relationship with movie magic.

MudButt

MudButt

definite play on the way those execs probably think, nobody wants a shark movie, they want a laser shark movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: MudButt on Nov 26, 2014, 05:05:23 AM
definite play on the way those execs probably think, nobody wants a shark movie, they want a laser shark movie.

Dr. Evil confirmed for head of the company behind Jurassic World.

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

I liked that they finally included a marine creature. You would have thought that after three incidents they would have decided against creating meat eating dinosaurs that always go on a rampage killing people.
Not so sure if the Hybrid is going to be any good, I was one of the few people who actually didn't mind the aborted human-dino hybrid designs they had on the net. I thought they were pretty creepy and could be good if used properly in the film.
Jeff Goldblum could return as Brundlesaur!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm just curious how a mosquito got on that aquatic motherf**ker.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm pretty excited... with some caution.

I don't want to bitch about the Hybrid thing or the Velociraptor guard dog thing yet... but they at the very least make me go "Ummmmm..." and then ask questions.

markweatherill

markweatherill

But this is just a remake of Jurassic Park with everything bigger except the actors salaries.

Wrecktangle

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 26, 2014, 06:27:17 AM
I'm just curious how a mosquito got on that aquatic motherf**ker.

They genetically engineered a special aquatic mosquito and sent that f**ker back in time.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The trailer looks great. The Avengers 2 and Jurassic World are my two biggest summer movie for me next year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed