Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,617 times)

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: MudButt on Nov 25, 2014, 06:14:56 PM
Quote from: Taxemic on Nov 25, 2014, 06:12:03 PM
Yeah...trained Raptors? Really? Everyone's just cool with that?

They could've genetically altered the raptors with perhaps Dog DNA to give them some obedience, or perhaps his character just has been with them since they hatched and rather then listen to him like a dog they kind of have a mutual agreement or respect for one another. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point they turn on him.

I guess  :-\

Then why not splice all the dinos with dog dna and further reduce danger? If there's trained raptors, then everything could be trained surely? I don't know. As much as I hate myself for saying this, I'm not sold. Yet.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Taxemic on Nov 25, 2014, 06:18:48 PM

They could've genetically altered the raptors with perhaps Dog DNA to give them some obedience, or perhaps his character just has been with them since they hatched and rather then listen to him like a dog they kind of have a mutual agreement or respect for one another. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point they turn on him.

Then why not splice all the dinos with dog dna and further reduce danger? If there's trained raptors, then everything could be trained surely? I don't know. As much as I hate myself for saying this, I'm not sold. Yet.

Well, I know they said Owen (Chris Pratt) studies the behaviors of the Raptors, which means he's worked with them for a long time. I doubt they're trained, but they are animals, we don't know if Raptors attacked everything on sight. I have faith that they will give good reasons as to why they aren't ripping him apart there.

Gate

Gate

I cried hysterically!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: MudButt on Nov 25, 2014, 06:03:26 PM
I'm so happy oh my god

as worried as i was about this raptor issue

im so okay with it after seeing it

im crying

its still not over. Star Wars trailer Friday

Magegg

Magegg

Now I want a dinosaur on Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 25, 2014, 06:24:07 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Nov 25, 2014, 06:03:26 PM
I'm so happy oh my god

as worried as i was about this raptor issue

im so okay with it after seeing it

im crying

its still not over. Star Wars trailer Friday

I know, this week is too much for me.

but JP has a special place in my heart, I was born in 93' and once I got a little older the first movie I remembered watching was Jurassic Park, and wow, ever since then I was a dinosaur freak from like age 3 and up, this movie is special to me.

but star wars is just as good, because, well, everybody grew up with star wars.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: MudButt on Nov 25, 2014, 06:22:41 PM
Quote from: Taxemic on Nov 25, 2014, 06:18:48 PM

Well, I know they said Owen (Chris Pratt) studies the behaviors of the Raptors, which means he's worked with them for a long time. I doubt they're trained, but they are animals, we don't know if Raptors attacked everything on sight. I have faith that they will give good reasons as to why they aren't ripping him apart there.

I've found faith in your faith. Thanks.

Alien³

Alien³

Even more pumped. ;D

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Komodo dragons can be trained and they're for sure less intelligent than motherf**king raptors. Think of them as tigers.

And yeah, this looks gewd. I wish some of the sequences from the leaked workprint made it into this trailer though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

At first I thought the shark was a Megalodon.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Spoiler

[close]

Taxemic

Taxemic

We need D-Rex gif.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

It's not unbelievable to think you can train a raptor. They're still animals, if you raise a raptor from birth whose to say it wouldn't bond with you?

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Nov 25, 2014, 06:48:43 PM
It's not unbelievable to think you can train a raptor. They're still animals, if you raise a raptor from birth whose to say it wouldn't bond with you?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

inb4 a reference in the new film to Muldoon being a prick that mistreated the raptors.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed