Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,916 times)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

happening

KiramidHead

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Leaked fragments from a workprint (some shots are unfinished): http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/jurassic-world-trailer-leaks-online

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

It's a shame we live in such a society where leaking is so easy (Age of Ultron) but as a man with little restraint I've watched them already

and enjoyed it

I love how the guy taking the videos is freaking out as well.  :D

Spoiler
The Velociraptors look absolutely identical to the ones in the first movie!   :) And I'm pleasantly almost-surprised-but-on-second-thought-of-course by the Mosasaur (too large I'd think?) appearance.
[close]

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Hmmm. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the velicoraptors in this workprint version ARE literally from Jurassic Park.

Same pose as before they try to attack and are ambushed by Trex at the end of the fist film. Same animation. Watch as they both back off. It's the same approaching animation but in reverse. Clever place holder images I'm sure. I'm almost positive. What do you guys think?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Yeah, I noticed that too.  It really does look the same, but maybe that's because of the video quality.  For all we know, they could've reanimated the entire pose (a pose all raptors might do before they strike).  I don't think it's necessarily a placeholder - wouldn't that itself be work, to crop that from the original movie and fit it in? 

edit: Did a side by side comparison and they look so damn identical (the wrinkles on the bottom of the neck) you're probably right about the placeholder business.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

They might be placeholders. It's workprint footage after all.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Although excited my first impression is that the cgi, to me doesn't look very good.

Spoiler
And Raptors backing away from a human? Wtf.
[close]

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Taxemic on Nov 24, 2014, 11:51:01 AM
Although excited my first impression is that the cgi, to me doesn't look very good.

Spoiler
[close]

Do try and keep up... ::)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

In other words, just to say the teaser's teaser made me squeal. I'm really thrilled to know Gallimimus is making a return 8)

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: coolbreeze on Nov 24, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
Quote from: Taxemic on Nov 24, 2014, 11:51:01 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Do try and keep up... ::)

Why? Because it's test footage? Even the teaser of the teaser looked a bit...like they spared some expense.

Alien³

Alien³

They're, Gal... uh... uh, Galli... uh, Gallimimus!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Nov 24, 2014, 09:28:28 AM
Leaked fragments from a workprint (some shots are unfinished): http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/jurassic-world-trailer-leaks-online

holy f**k holy f**k holy f**k

Spoiler
DAT f**kING MOSASAUR
[close]

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

Hope theres some practical effects going on too

MudButt

MudButt

I couldn't help but watch that leaked stuff, and omg. I'm crying.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed