Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,790 times)

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on May 21, 2014, 02:26:41 PM
Quote from: BANE on May 21, 2014, 02:14:22 PM

Oh wow, oppressed superhumans.  ::) Boo hoo.

Oh wow, you couldn't have done better than that? ::)
Could have.

Wasted enough time though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: xeno-kaname on May 21, 2014, 02:53:07 PM
I would personally want to see the dinosaurs escape into the mainland and begin breeding tbere. Altering ecosystems as they spread. A bit on the silly side but I think it's a natural progression. Movie is already called Jurassic World too. Probably will happen at the end of the movie :P

Why? What would be done with a story like that? Humans would wipe them out in no time at all.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Depends on where they got loose.  Not everybody has infrared can shoot you from a hovering helicopter from 2 miles away abilities. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

But someone else will. Help can be sent.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Stopping an initial infestation would be easier than if dinosaurs were suddenly everywhere.  People have too much faith in technology.  We've had a rampant cannabis growing problem in Kentucky since twenty years before I was born because people can't see below the canopies of the deciduous forest.  If they can't stop weed from growing how they gonna stop dinosaurs from trekking around under cover?  Maybe big rexes but man sized raptors?

Also people always never consider politics in this scenario.  Your country isn't going to want to lob around artillery on its home turf.  And no one is going to want to throw around artillery on a friendlies turf either.  And just because first world countries have advanced imaging techniques doesn't mean a third world country is going to want you to come in anyways. 

Dudes with AKs, cell phones, and artillery shells have drawn out the conflict with the most technologically efficient coalition in history for a variety of reasons.  Never underestimate any opponent. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well, help would have to be asked for, barring some imperialist power screaming about liberty and life and all that jazz.

Aspie

Aspie

So I'm assuming the dinosaurs are going to try to take over the world in this one?    :P

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

They arent.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 21, 2014, 04:11:23 PM
I would personally want to see the dinosaurs escape into the mainland and begin breeding tbere. Altering ecosystems as they spread. A bit on the silly side but I think it's a natural progression. Movie is already called Jurassic World too. Probably will happen at the end of the movie :P

Why? What would be done with a story like that? Humans would wipe them out in no time at all.

It would be Planet of the Apes with dinos.  No thanks.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: BANE on May 21, 2014, 11:10:12 AM

The Stealth Carnos were kind of dumb.
Come on. Come. On.

If they did a JP movie where they crossed genes like that toy line they would make more sense but just straight up Dinos? Nope.
Then again, people dont know jack about dinos so they probably would not know. But the JP movies have slowly kept up with what is going on with dino findings.

BANE

BANE

I think if it was done tastefully like in the book it would be great.

If they used them excessively for stupid jump scares then I agree.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Requiem28 on May 21, 2014, 05:09:03 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 21, 2014, 04:11:23 PM

It would be Planet of the Apes with dinos.  No thanks.

Dinosaurs with British accents and riding horses, yeah, definitely no thanks.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Lol.  We can get a Paul Giamatti raptor.

Aspie

Aspie

jurassic park and planet of the apes crossover plz

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That's probably what the sequel will be. 

Eventually elemental dinosaur monkeys will take over the earth and only Squall and Cloud can save the day and prevent earth's destruction. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed