Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,778 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Call me Snake.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Omegazilla on May 19, 2014, 04:25:41 PM
Call me Snake.

I thought you were dead.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Omegazilla on May 19, 2014, 12:21:38 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 19, 2014, 07:47:11 AM
Speaking of Godzilla, did anyone else besides me have a Jurassic Park flashback in the opening scene with the helicopter flying over the forest canopy in the Philippines? It was practically the exact same scenery and definitely the same model chopper.
And when the bus driver cleans the glass...

Yesssss.  And Mark Degler from JP3 fulfilled his military official role in the movie too.

Alien³

Alien³

Our boy Taylor!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

So the plot of the new film is rumoured to be about.......

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-spoilery-details-on-jurassic-world-the-park-the-dinos-more
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/67380

Spoiler
JURASSIC WORLD to feature a T-Rex/raptor/snake/cuttlefish hybrid dinosaur!?!
[close]

AND as far as i'm concerned it SOUNDS CRAZIER THAN THE DEINONYCHUS being trained as military attack dogs script by JOHN SAYLES!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good lord, if this is true... bring me this film NOW!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

:D

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

All this film needs now is the crazy new dinosaur eating colombian drug lords. Why? Why not?

INSTANT CLASSIC. GIVE THIS FILM ALL THE OSCARS.

guys.. guys! dis gonna be fun.  ;D

First Blood

First Blood

So what this new park is mixing the DNA of other dinosaurs and animals together? Sounds like the plot to Wes Craven's Swamp Thing. :laugh:

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

The first film's dinosaurs had frog dna. That little idea was there since the beginning.. this film is apparently taking that and running the marathon with it. ;D

This is basically the Jurassic Park Chaos Effect toyline.. brought to the screen.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on May 20, 2014, 01:08:27 AM
So what this new park is mixing the DNA of other dinosaurs and animals together? Sounds like the plot to Wes Craven's Swamp Thing. :laugh:

If this movie has wolf man Jourdan, then I'm sold.

BANE

BANE

I mean...it sounds crazy, but stupid crazy.

First Blood

First Blood

I read that in Muldoon's voice.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Interesting.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: First Blood on May 20, 2014, 01:14:31 AM
I read that in Muldoon's voice.
Speaking of gameskeepers, I want the security head on Jurassic World to be a gruff redhead Scottish bloke with a thick Glaswegian accent whose first words are "I don't know what the f**k a redhead's doing on a tropical island off the coast of Florida. If the dinosaurs don't kill me the f**king skin cancer will."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed