Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,140 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

See? All they want is strokies.
I'd like to imagine that they'd purr if they had vocal apparatus.

Requiem28

Requiem28

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Interesting. I wonder if there was a fallout between him and the studio.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 06, 2014, 03:01:35 PM
Interesting. I wonder if there was a fallout between him and the studio.

I think the script just didn't call for his character. They have said this is a reboot even though it's still after the JP trilogy. They probably don't want to depend on actors from the previous films to sell the movie. Fresh start.

If the movie is successful though and they go ahead with a new trilogy, I think they will at least be asked to cameo for the last movie or something.

BANE

BANE

It's a shame Richard Attenborough is unable to work on a set anymore. I would have liked to have maybe a media piece in the film about his (Hammond's) thoughts on the new park.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I'd be more receptive to Hammond than Grant.

And I love Sam Neill's Dr. Grant, I really do, I just think it would be stretching it after JP3. I mean the guy doesn't want to go back near the islands. Stop having him end up on the f**king islands. :laugh:

Was bad enough they got Tea Layohme to seduce him there in the third one lol.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

What, you don't want to see the Dinosaur Man come back? :laugh:

BANE

BANE

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 06, 2014, 03:48:50 PM

And I love Sam Neill's Dr. Grant, I really do, I just think it would be stretching it after JP3. I mean the guy doesn't want to go back near the islands. Stop having him end up on the f**king islands. :laugh:

Personally if I were Dr. Grant and I had this thing:

I'd be sneaking around Ellie's house making raptor noises in the night, scaring the shit out of her.

But thankfully I'm not Dr. Grant.

blood.

blood.

Quote from: BANE on May 06, 2014, 04:15:03 PM

Personally if I were Dr. Grant and I had this thing:
http://imagehost.epier.com/129077/resonating-chamber(2).jpg
I'd be sneaking around Ellie's house making raptor noises in the night, scaring the shit out of her.

But thankfully I'm not Dr. Grant.

hahaha wow.  :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Requiem28 on May 06, 2014, 02:44:23 PM
Sam Neill: I had no choice about Jurassic Park IV

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11250568

As much as I love the original cast, it's time to move on. Let these new actors get eaten, chased and bitter for a while.

ace3g

ace3g

'The Office' Actor Andy Buckley Joins 'Jurassic World' (EXCLUSIVE)

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/the-office-actor-andy-buckley-joins-jurassic-world-exclusive-1201173484/

Probably plays a CEO type role

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ace3g on May 07, 2014, 12:10:14 AM
'The Office' Actor Andy Buckley Joins 'Jurassic World' (EXCLUSIVE)

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/the-office-actor-andy-buckley-joins-jurassic-world-exclusive-1201173484/

Probably plays a CEO type role

So that's what happened to David Wallace.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

In my JP4 idea (which JW seems to be cribbing from REALLY REALLY HEAVILY), I wanted Grant and Malcolm to cameo at the very beginning in the form of news footage of reporters asking them if they'd be visiting the new dinosaur park - Grant would just reply "hell no", and Malcolm would do *the laugh* and just blow the reporters off and walk away.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

If this one is good, My Jurassic Collection will consist of Park and World.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 07, 2014, 01:51:28 PM

In my JP4 idea (which JW seems to be cribbing from REALLY REALLY HEAVILY), I wanted Grant and Malcolm to cameo at the very beginning in the form of news footage of reporters asking them if they'd be visiting the new dinosaur park - Grant would just reply "hell no", and Malcolm would do *the laugh* and just blow the reporters off and walk away.

I like that idea a lot. It's a perfect send off for the series regulars.

In other news, well, more like fan ideas, I really hope Hasbro makes some good old-fashioned, Kenner-style rubber dinosaurs for movie toy tie-ins. No more hardened plastic ones.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed