Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,439 times)

Aspie

Aspie

lol

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

^ And that was the moment where spielberg thought he was directing an Indiana Jones film instead of a Jurassic Park.. :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

Give her some vines and some monkeys next...

BANE

BANE

Cvalda, you need to just...

STOP!

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 30, 2014, 06:38:24 PM
Quote from: xeno-kaname on Apr 30, 2014, 06:36:17 PM
This is true. And besides it wasn't tired really since the main theme of the movie is surviving dinosaurs. When do we ever get a serious dinosaur movie nowadys?
I dunno. You certainly didn't get one with The Lost World.
http://i60.tinypic.com/eb1rox.gif

I haf a feeling you would say that. I thought maybe you wouldn't after all, but I gave ya too much credit.

Anyways, any dino movie that isn't Will Ferrell's Land of the Lost can be considered a serious dinosaur movie :P

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Apr 30, 2014, 06:47:47 PM
any dino movie that isn't Will Ferrell's Land of the Lost can be considered a serious dinosaur movie :P

Serious dinosaur movie

Cvalda

Cvalda

I must see that.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: KNIGHT on Apr 30, 2014, 06:54:44 PM
Quote from: xeno-kaname on Apr 30, 2014, 06:47:47 PM
any dino movie that isn't Will Ferrell's Land of the Lost can be considered a serious dinosaur movie :P

Serious dinosaur movie

LOL I was expecting a Barney movie but that works too xD

blood.

blood.

Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 30, 2014, 02:52:54 PM
Nah, watch the film again. The Rex infant comes with them in the car and was screaming all the way through their journey back to the trailer. Nick only muzzles the infant after he is already inside the trailer and before Sarah patches up the infant's wound... 

Eddie asks "what the hell was that?" Due to the Rex's screams as Nick and Sarah drive by.

No psychic bond required. Good old fashioned Rex ears hear the scream. :P

The adults were not aware that the infant was missing from the nest until after they returned, indicated by the sudden roar while Ian, Kelly and Eddie are in the high hive, they then made a B line directly to the trailer while the infant was muzzled and sedated.

Perhaps their sense of smell is strong enough to locate it immediately but if that's the case then how did they miss the infant being wounded and used as bait for a period of time to transition from day to night in the  first place? Perhaps the rexes merely picked up the scent trail to the baiting point but that was within a stone's throw of the other camp, surely the rexes would have been aware of them? Anyway, then what? Nick wades through water so there's no trail to follow.

Remonster

Remonster

That makes you question why adult Tyrannosaurs would leave a defenseless infant in the nest by itself.

blood.

blood.

Quote from: Remonster on Apr 30, 2014, 07:41:18 PM
That makes you question why adult Tyrannosaurs would leave a defenseless infant in the nest by itself.

Because no other dinosaurs dare **** with them.

Except spino, which was sipping margaritas on the beach until jpiii

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Almost every animal leaves its babies defenseless at one point or another.  Kind of hard to gather food and what have you if you have to babysit the whole time.

The trexs were probably absorbed hunting at the time and didn't notice the baby being taken.  Then they just used their olfactory senses that they explained were pretty large to follow the wounded baby to where it was being held. 

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Apr 30, 2014, 07:45:17 PM
Quote from: Remonster on Apr 30, 2014, 07:41:18 PM

Because no other dinosaurs dare **** with them.

Except spino, which was sipping margaritas on the beach until jpiii

:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nah. Spino was learning neck snaps from Steven Seagal.

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteGreat morning on my way to set at another location... No matter how early, it's always beautiful... Aloha!

Liu Kang joins Jurassic World

and from his site:

Brian Tee has added another blockbuster movie to his repertoire, supporting in the upcoming "Jurassic World," from Universal and Amblin Entertainment.

http://www.briantee.com/Site/HOME.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed