Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,683 times)

Remonster

Remonster

Wasn't that Thorne?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Thorne was the guy that folded into Eddie for the movie, I believe.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Here's an awesome birthday present I got from my sister....

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I approve of your sister's taste in shirts.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Unfortunately, I hate anything that is related to the "Keep Calm" poster now. f**king annoying. The internet beat it to the ground.

This is probably the best one, though. The logo and font make it bounds more creative than all the other shit versions on the internet.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 30, 2014, 12:21:17 AM
...halfway through The Lost World...
why are the characters in here dumber and less likeable than those in the original film? :P
What was up with that flying exploding car?  :laugh:

I always thought that was a byproduct of the explosion we see a second or so before it comes crashing down.

Sarah Harding and Nick van Owen.. you dumb, dumb madafakas... their whole thing about letting those animals loose in the hunters camp can also be seen as dumb because in captivity those animals have less chances of dying at the hands of terrifying predators... Yeah the Ingen hunters were hurting the animals... but letting the animals loose also increases the chances of having the hunters use deadly force on the animals themselves to prevent them from getting away... not to mention that the animals could have gotten people killed.

Less chance of dying at the hands of terrifying predators is just nature doing its own thing. There's nothing to be protected from in that sense. The hunters likely would not have used deadly force, lest Ludlow take their heads for his wall because he was so set on bringing them back to the mainland.

In the court of law.... could one actually sue Sarah and Nick over the death of Eddie? X) bringing the Rex infant was a huge danger... and it resulted in the death of one team member. DUMB.

No, because it was a random event. No one could have predicted that.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 30, 2014, 11:22:05 AM
No, because it was a random event. No one could have predicted that.

The Rex-es destroying their cars and trailers wasnt random.
Sarah practically says to Nick that it's a bad idea to bring the infant rex. As a good paleontologist she probably knew that the parents will follow the infant's cries (like Roland wanted them to in a earlier scene)... resulting in predictable fatal trouble for them. As good as the intentions are, it's just a dumb act. Kelly sees this and does the smart thing by requesting to go to the high-hide. Ian sees the danger as well.

The characters knew it was dangerous to their team... and it indeed resulted in the death of a team mate. They predicted the danger... and the worst case scenario happened.

Cvalda

Cvalda

It's a really, really stupid film. :P

Requiem28

Requiem28

"These fffffff**ks"

Spoiler
Hope y'all've seen the movie
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 30, 2014, 02:35:06 PMSarah practically says to Nick that it's a bad idea to bring the infant rex. As a good paleontologist she probably knew that the parents will follow the infant's cries

I have a problem with this because it doesn't make sense, the way it happens in the film. Nick muzzles the juvenile before mummy and daddy start stomping their way over to the trailer. There's no way they would have been able to pinpoint junior, unless they have some sort of psychic bond and know exactly where he is at all times.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Nah, watch the film again. The Rex infant comes with them in the car and was screaming all the way through their journey back to the trailer. Nick only muzzles the infant after he is already inside the trailer and before Sarah patches up the infant's wound... 

Eddie asks "what the hell was that?" Due to the Rex's screams as Nick and Sarah drive by.

No psychic bond required. Good old fashioned Rex ears hear the scream. :P

Alien³

Alien³

Plus they could smell the blood coming from the wound on its leg and what was plastered all over Sarah's jacket.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

That too.

As a paleontologist one would think Sarah would know better than to stick with that jacket after it was covered in Rex blood. :P Roland even sees the blood at one point and fails to mention the danger. :P

Alien³

Alien³

You'd think John Hammond would have the sense not to bring these things back from the dead.

All these movies suck. GGGAWWDDD! ::)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Not to mention that Nick could and should have received a righteous ass kicking for sabotaging Tembo's bullets. Several more people Died because of that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed