Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,822 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Long time ago on various JP fan bases.  I believe there's a link to his page on JP Legacy.

EDIT:  Apparently his site is shut down?

http://www.jplegacy.org/board/showthread.php?p=541522

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Requiem28 on Apr 24, 2014, 01:57:00 PM
I remember this guy by the name of Razzie had the largest Jurassic Park collection I've ever seen. I ENVIED him.

Hmm back in '05 there was an admin by that name  in a forum called Welcome to JP. It might have been a girl though. She had one hell of a collection as well. Hmmm.

Remonster

Remonster

Man, the overreaction's to every little bit of news at JPlegacy is gross.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Remonster on Apr 24, 2014, 04:37:36 PM

Lol well a fourth installment has been in question for more than a decade so it's a bit understandable.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Trevorrow said the first Jurassic Park film was pretty funny.... so now fanboys at jplegacy think the new film is gonna be some sort of screwball comedy and that it'll be SHIT because it wont be as "dramatic!" as the first film....

lol.

Anyway there was a plot summary leaked on reddit... so take it with a grain of salt:
Spoiler
There are new velociraptors, genetically engineered to be faster, bigger and stronger... and a Carnotaurus that is larger than the T-Rex... Both engineered to be new "attractions" at the park and to draw in larger crowds and more $...
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If that's the honest plot, I'm going to scream bloody murder.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

the leaked reddit summary does fit in with Trevorrow's comments about
Spoiler
the new dinosaurs being a result of man's "hubris, curiosity and a need to entertain."
[close]

So yeah, it's apparently real.

But why is it so bad? :P This actually feels like a natural plot for a story about a new theme park built to entertain millions of people.... :P

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Remonster on Apr 24, 2014, 04:37:36 PM

That site is a swamp of sadness.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 24, 2014, 05:36:58 PM

Trevorrow and crew are smarter than that. ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Alien³ on Apr 24, 2014, 05:40:17 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 24, 2014, 05:36:58 PM

Trevorrow and crew are smarter than that. ;)

I hope so. Forgive me if I seem cynical but after the human/dino hybrid angle...

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

..there were never any human dino hybrids.... in any script.

Alien³

Alien³

...which was scrapped and laughed at.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

mostly by people who didnt bother to read it and didnt realize it was an early draft... because they are "true JP fans!" or some dumb shit like that.

Alien³

Alien³

You know me inside and out. :-*

Remonster

Remonster

That Reddit script didn't feature Wu, who we know is a major player. It was just a guy making up his own script based off of Set pics and rumors.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

^ah! Good to know. 

I still hope we see Carnotaurus... because... c'mon. That guy has been ignored for way too long. :P

I suspect the reddit fake script is right about a few things, though... Trevorrow's latest comments seem to hint at that. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed