Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,295 times)

Greedo

Greedo

Oh right  thanks , its awesome  , you dip its head in water and squeeze its stomach and spits out water , was very popular in the 90's apparenty.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Fake... but one HELL OF A FAKE. :) hope whoever put that together releases it in proper quality.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: ディロフォサウルス on Nov 02, 2013, 03:49:14 PM
Oh right  thanks , its awesome  , you dip its head in water and squeeze its stomach and spits out water , was very popular in the 90's apparenty.
My brother had that one!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I had that one...

my parents gave it away once i grew up.

le sigh. :'(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You are correct, as well as stuff from Terra Nova.

Anybody who knows neither of those sources will be creaming their pants, because it would look pretty legitimate otherwise.

Keg

Keg

Speaking of Tera Nova did the first season end on a cliffhanger? I watched the first two episodes and then when It got cancelled i stopped. I cant stand getting invested in an entire series if theres no ending and everything is left hanging. I suspect that is definately the case with that one?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It was Earth the entire time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Nov 03, 2013, 09:50:58 PM
Speaking of Tera Nova did the first season end on a cliffhanger? I watched the first two episodes and then when It got cancelled i stopped. I cant stand getting invested in an entire series if theres no ending and everything is left hanging. I suspect that is definately the case with that one?

Sort of. There was a missing character but for the most part the series did end with very few loose ends. *sigh* it was canceled way too soon.

Cal427eb

SM

SM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed