Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,357 times)

Greedo

Greedo

Park open too the public ? did that ever get finished ?

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Jurassic World because The Lost Park sounds like a movie about a nomadic ghost carnival that steals the souls of children.

Seriously ... Jurassic World makes me think the Dinosaurs are on the loose and are a part of everyday life now. Riding your bike down the street. Suddenly, Raptors! Must peddle faster!

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

They dropped that idea before Trevorrow stepped in.

Xan21

Xan21

Jurassic World is the name of the new park, with lots of tourists on JW planes coming and going til something goes very wrong

I think

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 19, 2013, 04:57:05 PM
Seriously ... Jurassic World makes me think the Dinosaurs are on the loose and are a part of everyday life now. Riding your bike down the street. Suddenly, Raptors! Must peddle faster!

Can't go for a pee in the bushes: because is that a bush, or is it Carnotaurus eyeballing her next meal?  :laugh:

Greedo

Greedo

Quote from: Xan21 on Oct 19, 2013, 07:22:06 PM
Jurassic World is the name of the new park, with lots of tourists on JW planes coming and going til something goes very wrong

I think

Where did you hear this ?

If true then it might not even be set on Nublar after all and seems too be not even linked for JP 1,2,3

Who knows...

Xan21

Xan21

I don't know if it's true but I heard that it does take place on Isla Nublar (it's possible that the other 4 islands close to it are used for attractions also but not in the film itself) but it has been changed a lot. There is even a city-like environment in there with high tech transportation, small skyscrapers, other environments include a big 'beach' resort and a lagoon

Greedo

Greedo

Nice.

Its really good too hear there is more to it than the park its self.

Interesting stuff.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Xan21 on Oct 19, 2013, 09:43:49 PM
I don't know if it's true but I heard that it does take place on Isla Nublar (it's possible that the other 4 islands close to it are used for attractions also but not in the film itself) but it has been changed a lot. There is even a city-like environment in there with high tech transportation, small skyscrapers, other environments include a big 'beach' resort and a lagoon

That would actually be pretty cool and keep things fresh without deviating too much from the roots.

Shinawi

Shinawi

There is even a city-like environment in there with high tech transportation, small skyscrapers, other environments include a big 'beach' resort and a lagoon
I expect a lot of young people with swimming suits on like in Piranha 3D.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

That sounds a lot like Dino Crisis 2, minus the time travelling.

Spoiler
This is a good great thing.
[close]

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: ディロフォサウルス on Oct 19, 2013, 09:14:30 PM
Quote from: Xan21 on Oct 19, 2013, 07:22:06 PM

I think

Where did you hear this ?

If true then it might not even be set on Nublar after all and seems too be not even linked for JP 1,2,3

Who knows...

All these news broke a dozen pages back. The park being open to the public thing seems concrete. Trevorrow mentioned it, I believe.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Nah... Trevorrow didnt really confirm the park being opened... he mentioned on twitter that we would return to Isla Nublar.. and that there would be a new badass dinosaur... but that's pretty much it so far.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I know what I want.

Spoiler
Jurassic Park: Deadly Prey Edition
[close]

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 20, 2013, 07:28:05 PM
Nah... Trevorrow didnt really confirm the park being opened... he mentioned on twitter that we would return to Isla Nublar.. and that there would be a new badass dinosaur... but that's pretty much it so far.

Damn.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed