Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,087 times)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Commander Keras on Aug 17, 2013, 06:52:35 PM
So is the next movie happening ?

It's been in pre-production since the start of the year.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm hoping for a Dilophosaurus return. It's a dinosaur that's criminally underused in movies, if it's even used at all.

Greedo

Greedo

Any confirmed cast yet though ?

and I also want to see Dilophosaurus again.

Taxemic

Taxemic

I could cry.  :'(

After waiting months for the UK release, thinking I'd be booking tickets today to see it this friday I've just learnt that it's only showing in IMAX cinema's which are nowhere near where I live. I've hyped my girlfriend up about it so much too. Gutted.

Why spend the money converting it in 3D to only show it at IMAX? Surely they would want to make more money and show it in regular cinemas too.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If that's of any consolation we won't be getting the re-release in my country at all.

Greedo

Greedo

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 20, 2013, 09:38:07 PM
If that's of any consolation we won't be getting the re-release in my country at all.

Where you from ?

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Taxemic on Aug 20, 2013, 09:29:32 PM

After waiting months for the UK release, thinking I'd be booking tickets today to see it this friday I've just learnt that it's only showing in IMAX cinema's which are nowhere near where I live. I've hyped my girlfriend up about it so much too. Gutted.

Why spend the money converting it in 3D to only show it at IMAX? Surely they would want to make more money and show it in regular cinemas too.

Jesus f**king flying spaghetti Christ. I'd been so bloody excited about the re-release. They screwed us with the Alien director's cut too, back in 2003/4; barely anywhere played it. What is wrong with British cinema proprietors?

I'll probably make the trip to London for the IMAX performance if they can keep it playing longer than a couple of weeks.

Alien³

Alien³

So I can officially announce for the next episode of @Jurassiccast we're talking to...

...Harvey Jason AKA Ajay Sidhu!

He's a very nice guy and had a lot of interesting TLW:JP set stories!
I think this will also be his first JP related interview.

Spoiler
And this won't be the last interview we're targeting more.
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Do me a favour please, and ask him why he still ran into the long grass despite yelling not to, to the others :P

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: Vertigo on Aug 20, 2013, 11:30:34 PM
Quote from: Taxemic on Aug 20, 2013, 09:29:32 PM

Jesus f**king flying spaghetti Christ. I'd been so bloody excited about the re-release. They screwed us with the Alien director's cut too, back in 2003/4; barely anywhere played it. What is wrong with British cinema proprietors?

I'll probably make the trip to London for the IMAX performance if they can keep it playing longer than a couple of weeks.

I know. I'd also like to know who makes that decision to only show it in IMAX. I know alot of people that are pissed off about this now. How far will you have to travel to see it?

Greedo

Greedo

Hope to see more terradactal in this film

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Commander Keras on Aug 21, 2013, 12:15:08 PM
Hope to see more terradactal in this film

Ah the Terradactal, the most graceful of Dinosaurs. So steeped in legend is it that even it's name strikes fear in the heart of creatures such as Terradone and Taperjerah. Even the mighty Teeranohsaw could not match it in majesty and might, and the Hadosoors knelt before it, unable to best it in the art of parenthood and other family skills.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's "pterosaur".

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 21, 2013, 11:25:17 AM
Do me a favour please, and ask him why he still ran into the long grass despite yelling not to, to the others :P

Sorry man we've already recorded but it was mentioned that its like he's abandoning all hope and takes a gamble with the hunters. At least he throws the bag for Malcolm to find, if he didn't Nick wouldn't have gotten the codes for the radio.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Taxemic on Aug 21, 2013, 12:10:34 PMI know. I'd also like to know who makes that decision to only show it in IMAX. I know alot of people that are pissed off about this now. How far will you have to travel to see it?

About two hours to get to the middle of London; I live out in Wiltshire, near Swindon and Chippenham.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed