Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,816 times)

xenokris

xenokris

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 06, 2013, 07:21:40 AM
I think they'd probably end up going after each other if they were all in the same spot.
Probably but still pretty f**king terifying, btw wut about being surounded by the one who kills all the others and lives thts equally as scary IMO :laugh:

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: xenokris on Jul 06, 2013, 07:41:08 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 06, 2013, 07:21:40 AM
I think they'd probably end up going after each other if they were all in the same spot.
Probably but still pretty f**king terifying, btw wut about being surounded by the one who kills all the others and lives thts equally as scary IMO :laugh:

Rexes are pretty scary. :P

Alien³

Alien³

Okay, so I promised some JP news today and here it is!

A new album is on the way called 'Jurassic Time: Annotated' where yours truly will be playing John Hammond's son alongside Richard Attenborough! It should hopefully expand the JP universe shedding light on aspects of the Parks creation and troubles.

From Derrick Davis creator of Jurassic Time - "Jurassic Time: Annotated is the collaborative work of both Jack and me. Using the fascinating Hammond script provided by Austin Grossman, Jack has come up with the perfect way to make some of the best of the unrecorded lines of dialogue as part of the audio presentation. A character he created and performed, Thomas, the son of John Hammond, comes across John's memoirs and annotates them. While Thomas reminisces the past of his father, and his involvement, he also recites some of the unrecorded dialogue in the process. This process happens in-between select tracks of John's audio memoir, which has recently been newly excavated. With both of our creativity and love for the Jurassic Park series put together to the test, we hope to bring you all an original, engaging, and insightful look into the life of John Hammond in a way you have never heard before. Jurassic Time is back... and this time, it will stay with you forever."

More information click here...

http://www.trescomforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9838

Listen to an exclusive preview track here!: http://www.trescom.org/hosted/scallenger/jurassictime/JTATest.mp3

Or to listen to previous versions of Jurassic Time click here...

http://jurassictime.trescom.org/

This should quench your thirst for more JP related stuff, until JP4 is released that is.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

This is fantastic.

Shinawi

Shinawi

I watched Jurassic Park today on television. I was surprised at some parts of the movie that I had forgotten before:
1. The dinosaur puppets looked good and realistic.
2. Dr. Alan Grant (Sam Neill) looked very young.
3. Dr. Ellie Sattler looked very interested in Dr. Grant. I wasn't sure about how Dr. Grant felt about her, but it seemed like they might become a couple when I watched the ending of the movie. Jurassic Park III was a letdown for Dr. Grant. I mean the movie is great and I liked the story. I just felt bad for Dr. Grant, although he probably didn't care about being single. I think the next sequel should have him dating a woman who could make us forget about Dr. Sattler. Since Sam Neill is 65, Dr Grant better have a girlfriend.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Shinawi on Jul 06, 2013, 01:06:01 PM
I watched Jurassic Park today on television. I was surprised at some parts of the movie that I had forgotten before:
3. Dr. Ellie Sattler looked very interested in Dr. Grant. I wasn't sure about how Dr. Grant felt about her, but it seemed like they might become a couple when I watched the ending of the movie. Jurassic Park III was a letdown for Dr. Grant. I mean the movie is great and I liked the story. I just felt bad for Dr. Grant, although he probably didn't care about being single. I think the next sequel should have him dating a woman who could make us forget about Dr. Sattler.

They are together. Or in the very least, it's heavily implied. The most revealing scene is when Malcolm and Alan are alone in the car while it's raining. Malcolm asks if them two are...he trails off and Alan just gives him a look. Then Malcolm apologizes.

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jul 06, 2013, 01:11:27 PM
3. Dr. Ellie Sattler looked very interested in Dr. Grant. I wasn't sure about how Dr. Grant felt about her, but it seemed like they might become a couple when I watched the ending of the movie. Jurassic Park III was a letdown for Dr. Grant. I mean the movie is great and I liked the story. I just felt bad for Dr. Grant, although he probably didn't care about being single. I think the next sequel should have him dating a woman who could make us forget about Dr. Sattler.

They are together. Or in the very least, it's heavily implied. The most revealing scene is when Malcolm and Alan are alone in the car while it's raining. Malcolm asks if them two are...he trails off and Alan just gives him a look. Then Malcolm apologizes.
That made it seem more like they weren't to me. I don't remember that scene clearly. I started to watch the rerun during the kitchen scene with the Velociraptors.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

At the beginning of the movie they are also very couple-ish.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Alien³ on Jul 06, 2013, 08:38:22 AM
This should quench your thirst for more JP related stuff, until JP4 is released that is.

I would have really LOVED to listen to this last night. Tossing and turning with Dinosaurs running through the foliage of my brain. Can't wait to hear more about this.

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jul 06, 2013, 01:11:27 PM

Quote from: Shinawi on Jul 06, 2013, 01:18:52 PM
That made it seem more like they weren't to me. I don't remember that scene clearly. I started to watch the rerun during the kitchen scene with the Velociraptors.

They were together in the film. (Not the book.) They played it like an adult relationship with two professionals in their field. They aren't going to be hanging off each other. Grant does sort of pat, or rather guide Sattler a certain way by gently pushing her ass with his hand. And the exchange with Grant and Malcom was a little more telling with Grant answering "Yes."  Awkwardly adjusts to face Malcom in the seat and then asks "Why?" With the inflected tone of 'back off buddy.'  :laugh:

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There's also the discussion about having children at the start. Nothing obvious was required. It was all heavily suggested with the response after Goldblum asked if she's single - ironically, leading to them having a real-life relationship, if memory serves correct!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jul 06, 2013, 02:04:23 PM
At the beginning of the movie they are also very couple-ish.
With Alan slowly feeling the surface of Ellie's ass?

No way. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

She did hook up with Jeff but it didn't last for too long. Can't understand why, I'd lay down for The Goldblum 8)

A new album is on the way called 'Jurassic Time: Annotated' where yours truly will be playing John Hammond's son alongside Richard Attenborough! It should hopefully expand the JP universe shedding light on aspects of the Parks creation and troubles.

http://www.trescom.org/hosted/scallenger/jurassictime/JT%20A%20cover%20small.jpg

From Derrick Davis creator of Jurassic Time - "Jurassic Time: Annotated is the collaborative work of both Jack and me. Using the fascinating Hammond script provided by Austin Grossman, Jack has come up with the perfect way to make some of the best of the unrecorded lines of dialogue as part of the audio presentation. A character he created and performed, Thomas, the son of John Hammond, comes across John's memoirs and annotates them. While Thomas reminisces the past of his father, and his involvement, he also recites some of the unrecorded dialogue in the process. This process happens in-between select tracks of John's audio memoir, which has recently been newly excavated. With both of our creativity and love for the Jurassic Park series put together to the test, we hope to bring you all an original, engaging, and insightful look into the life of John Hammond in a way you have never heard before. Jurassic Time is back... and this time, it will stay with you forever."

Listen to an exclusive preview track here!: http://www.trescom.org/hosted/scallenger/jurassictime/JTATest.mp3

Looking forward to this one!

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

http://www.trescom.org/hosted/scallenger/jurassictime/JT%20A%20cover%20small.jpg

Sweet.

Shinawi

Shinawi

That makes me want to watch the movie again to see what I forgot.
Still, it's sad to see her married to someone else after watching them together and survive through the whole scary experience. It's a similar feeling I had when I watched what happened to Newt and Corporal Hicks. We were anxious to see them survive through Aliens. We waited a long time for the sequel. Then we saw the huge letdown. Their struggle for survival was what got the story moving in my opinion. The beginning of the sequel sapped that energy away. I know that this would be taken as being too picky to other people, but I feel that the next JP film needs to have Dr. Grant date someone who is a better paleontologist than Ellie and who is a survivalist at least as good as Roland Tembo, the big-game hunter from Africa.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm surprised the writers married Ellie to some random nobody and not even explain why they never tied the knot. Or did they? It's been a few years since I've seen the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed