Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,564 times)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2013, 05:36:32 PM
Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 21, 2013, 04:49:34 PM
It's scarily sounding more and more like Alien: Ressurection.

"tame"
more "intelligent"
Underwater scenes...

:-\

I'm concerned myself.

QuoteThat's right, folks, this will feature "tamed" dino's. In fact, our source indicated that the usually menacing Velociraptors (which will finally be muzzled, along with the T-Rex - until they're not) will actually be used to help fight the threat, - See more at: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-spoilers-awesome-details-on-the-story-and-concept-for-jurassic-park-iv#sthash.Gd9z1P2k.dpuf

dafuq did I just read. Are they going to move in squads, with the dinosaurs taking point? Also,

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS AN AQUATIC DINOSAUR, FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_KrGP61uo#

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Calm down, dear.

Aspie

Aspie

Behold this Domesticated Ferret Dinosaur:

(Available at your local PetCo. within the next few years.)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Seeing as its part human, selling it (him?) at PetCo would ultimately be deemed as nothing short of slavery.

Aspie

Aspie

lol, R.I.P. Jurassic Park 4. You never had a chance.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 21, 2013, 07:01:15 PM

Still got two years until the film is out, none of this is set in stone. You just hate Jurassic Park :-*

Requiem28

Requiem28

REST EASY MY FRIENDS!

UPDATE: Possible JURASSIC PARK 4 Plot Details Leak

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=81997

Btw, what do ya'll think?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I actually like the sound of that. Getting large crowds of people in danger is a nice idea.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Gate on Jun 21, 2013, 06:30:20 PM
I don't know how I feel about this. But I do have an idea as to what type of dinosaur it will be.

What made those dinosaurs 'special' other than looking like compys with glowing eyes action? (Sort of makes them easy to spot in the dark ... all those flashlights running around.)

I'm hoping for more creepy, bird like dinosaurs. Quick as f**k. Strange unblinking eyes. Erie ass vocalizations.  Silhouettes in the fog. 150 pound Birds of Prey unzipping humans and spilling their tubes before they can say "Stick Stupid." Crazy Owl like Dinosaurs that can turn their head all the way around and vomit up peoples bones. I want to see a dinosaur pin someone to the ground like an eagle does it's prey and pick them apart with rapid, jerking savagery.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Did anybody read the update.  It was the old script that Trevorrow and Spielberg are now revising!  Hence the delay!

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 21, 2013, 08:26:14 PM
Quote from: Gate on Jun 21, 2013, 06:30:20 PM
I don't know how I feel about this. But I do have an idea as to what type of dinosaur it will be.

What made those dinosaurs 'special' other than looking like compys with glowing eyes action? (Sort of makes them easy to spot in the dark ... all those flashlights running around.)

Well for one, this;
QuoteI'm hoping for more creepy, bird like dinosaurs. Quick as f**k. Strange unblinking eyes. Erie ass vocalizations.  Silhouettes in the fog.
Is pretty fitting of how they are shown in the game.

Also their bite being horribly poisonous and painful.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 21, 2013, 07:11:41 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Jun 21, 2013, 07:01:15 PM

Still got two years until the film is out, none of this is set in stone. You just hate Jurassic Park :-*

Unrelentingly so, especially after the last 2 movies and now this crud.  :-*

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 21, 2013, 08:20:22 PM
I actually like the sound of that. Getting large crowds of people in danger is a nice idea.

The Lost World covered that. ;)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I'm in two minds about this... And it feels weird, these days, to declare how I watched the original 'Jurassic Park' when it was on the big screen for the first time, but I was and can totally remember all the excited hype it spurred about genetic engineering.

I'm fearing that this won't be done right and might turn out rather predictable.

On the other hand, if that story is true? I honestly don't mind seeing muzzled Raptors and Rexes, provided they escape near the middle/end. And I honestly don't mind them being used to contain a much more threatening opponent. All of that, I can see having potential.

I'm fairly sure that the new one will either be an original, new hybridised creature, though. Or, failing that, one of those massive dragonflies or horrific arachnid creatures from ancient times. The best part about that 'King Kong' remake was the Skull Island stuff and I could see something along those lines working for this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed