Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,073 times)

Alien³

Alien³

I don't get why they're saying it's a "working park" in JP4? Jurassic Park featured a working park until Dennis screwed it up.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 21, 2013, 04:48:48 PM
All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again...
!

Oh frak

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

You know what... I'm totally down for this.

Yeah, you know what f**kin' a, bring it, f**king bring it on I'm totally f**king in.

Working park? Lagoon exhibit? Darker tone?

f**k yeah, I'm down. 8)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I'm not sure I want to see a "Tamed" T-Rex or raptors. I want them eating people damnit!!!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 21, 2013, 05:02:49 PM
Anyone else want to see a Dimetrodon in this movie?

Though they technically aren't dinosaurs, I would love to see one on screen. They were always one of my favorites when I was younger.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 21, 2013, 04:21:17 PM
NEWS!

Spoiler

I don't know how to feel about this.

Now the "blue" JP4 logo makes more sense.

Reads like a mix of Jaws 3 and Westworld.

Fitting.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 21, 2013, 04:49:34 PM
It's scarily sounding more and more like Alien: Ressurection.

"tame"
more "intelligent"
Underwater scenes...

:-\

I'm concerned myself.

QuoteThat's right, folks, this will feature "tamed" dino's. In fact, our source indicated that the usually menacing Velociraptors (which will finally be muzzled, along with the T-Rex - until they're not) will actually be used to help fight the threat, - See more at: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-spoilers-awesome-details-on-the-story-and-concept-for-jurassic-park-iv#sthash.Gd9z1P2k.dpuf

dafuq did I just read. Are they going to move in squads, with the dinosaurs taking point? Also,

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS AN AQUATIC DINOSAUR, FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien³

Alien³

Haha damn right DOOM!

Also...

Instead of a "new park" why isn't it a secret research facility where Paleontologists and other scientists study and debate over their findings, only to have things go wrong. I want a more scientific approach!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 21, 2013, 05:39:38 PM
Instead of a "new park" why isn't it a secret research facility where Paleontologists and other scientists study and debate over their findings, only to have things go wrong. I want a more scientific approach!

Because then they'd have to do away with the whole 'tamed dinosaurs' and 'general public' parts that seem to be what the movie is going to focus on.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 21, 2013, 05:34:19 PM
I'm not sure I want to see a "Tamed" T-Rex or raptors. I want them eating people damnit!!!

As much as I thoroughly LOVED Jurassic Park, the dinosaurs in the film were tame compared to the unrelenting, evisceration machines found within the pages of the book. PG-13 ... I get it. But I could use a little less Awe/Magic and a little more grit, danger, and alien creepiness from the dinosaurs this go around.

(I can't imagine anything will be tamed ... just 'locked down' and under control. They will free the old school Jurassic Park Dinosaurs to save themselves from the new ones. Chaos Theory to the rescue.)

Alien³

Alien³

So in other words...

Jurassic Park 4: Ressurection in Westworld with Jaws 3.

No...no...NOOOO!!!!

Spoiler
I'm still highly excited for this mind ;)
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 21, 2013, 05:45:19 PM
Chaos Theory to the rescue.

"Nobody could've predicted that."

Alien³

Alien³

Man I wanna get in front of my camera and record a fresh JP4 vlog. Tomorrow night people!

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 21, 2013, 05:45:19 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2zkh7fQcT1qkremvo1_500.gif

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 21, 2013, 05:34:19 PM

As much as I thoroughly LOVED Jurassic Park, the dinosaurs in the film were tame compared to the unrelenting, evisceration machines found within the pages of the book. PG-13 ... I get it. But I could use a little less Awe/Magic and a little more grit, danger, and alien creepiness from the dinosaurs this go around.

(I can't imagine anything will be tamed ... just 'locked down' and under control. They will free the old school Jurassic Park Dinosaurs to save themselves from the new ones. Chaos Theory to the rescue.)

Agreed. Still, I want the Tyannosaurus to make the comeback it deserves.

Gate

Gate

I don't know how I feel about this. But I do have an idea as to what type of dinosaur it will be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed