Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,719 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

The only reason JP1 had such a quick shoot was that the entire thing was storyboarded, so they had almost every single shot and angle conceived in advance. It was insanely well planned.
The vast majority of films don't have this kind of luxury, so in the absence of inside knowledge, the schedule is a bit worrying.

Still... If the script is good, they'll have arguably the most important part already sitting there.

Cvalda

Cvalda

That's a pretty big "if", frankly.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 14, 2013, 07:01:14 PM
That's a pretty big "if", frankly.

It's written by the same team who wrote Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Which means I have nothing to worry about script wise  ;)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Too bad that was an overrated turkey.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

i have a feeling.. it'll be worse than the john sayles script...  :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

At the very least it'll feel completely irrelevant, like the other Jurassic Park sequels.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I know...this movie will be a terrible pile of shit. We shouldn't get our hopes up at all. It might not live up to the hype and totally suck donkey balls. We're better off with the first movie. No need to ruin a franchise that was already tarnished when the third movie came out. This might be another Star Wars Episode I, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, or Prometheus.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 14, 2013, 07:27:11 PM
No need to ruin a franchise that was already tarnished when the third movie came out.
It was tarnished when the critically reviled second movie came out.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 14, 2013, 07:28:35 PM
No need to ruin a franchise that was already tarnished when the third movie came out.
It was tarnished when the critically reviled second movie came out.
True. It's more tolerable to watch compared to the third movie.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Was going to watch the second and third last weekend after seeing the original at the cinema, but decided I didn't wanna subject myself to the unbearable runtime of the second. Might watch the third one today out of good ol' fashioned bile fascination -- it's at least not over two hours long, ugh.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

It's been years since I seen any of the movies. I can't find them on TV; they don't play on G4 or TNT like they used to. I own the 2005 "Adventure Pack" trilogy set, but haven't bought the blu-rays yet.

Requiem28

Requiem28

I know...this movie will be a terrible pile of shit. We shouldn't get our hopes up at all. It might not live up to the hype and totally suck donkey balls. We're better off with the first movie. No need to ruin a franchise that was already tarnished when the third movie came out. This might be another Star Wars Episode I, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, or Prometheus.

"In 48 hours 424 days, I'll be accepting YOUR apologies!"

Spoiler
Please don't fail me!
[close]

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 14, 2013, 07:21:18 PMi have a feeling.. it'll be worse than the john sayles script...  :P

That would be quite an achievement.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Requiem28 on Apr 14, 2013, 09:44:55 PM

"In 48 hours 424 days, I'll be accepting YOUR apologies!"

Spoiler
Please don't fail me!
[close]
:laugh: Relax, I was only being sarcastic towards Blacklabel's post:
Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 14, 2013, 07:21:18 PM
i have a feeling.. it'll be worse than the john sayles script...  :P

I have good hopes in this being good.

Cvalda

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed