Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,743 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nychus on Mar 31, 2013, 01:42:24 PM
What can I say, this picture kinda sums up the whole soup:

Ah, Chaos Effect; made for a crazy toy line 8)

Did you know that was actually supposed to be the storyline for a JP TV show released after TLW?

First Blood

First Blood

^ Haha, remember having an Ian Malcolm figure from that line. Looked silly as f**k in a bright yellow jumpsuit.

ace3g

ace3g

XenoVC

XenoVC

Oh, and how can Isla Sorna not be mentioned in the Sayles script, the island from the past two movies?

The Pteranodons are presumably the ones from the end of JP3, and when the magical Compies on coconut rafts, along with the other stories, are about to be explained, it's said they're strictly from Isla Nublar.

Not even a quick status update? Grendel was able to secure Nublar for themselves, but what about the bigger production floor with the entire dinosaur ecosystem? Come on.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: XenoVC on Mar 31, 2013, 09:24:51 PM
and when the magical Compies on coconut rafts, along with the other stories, are about to be explained, it's said they're strictly from Isla Nublar.

what was so "magical" about it? And why the need to be explained? Small lizards, mammals and other critters are sometimes found to use pieces of wood, coconuts, and other floating objects to "accidentaly" drift from island to island or from continent to island and vice versa. ...that's just a real life example being applied to the fictional world. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 31, 2013, 05:23:22 PM
^ Haha, remember having an Ian Malcolm figure from that line. Looked silly as f**k in a bright yellow jumpsuit.

They were all a little kooky. Still they made for some fun toys. I'm working on getting them all, once I complete my JP Series II set.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: XenoVC on Mar 30, 2013, 07:29:32 AM
Looks like the 'Homocraptor/Dinos with Guns' JPIV script has finally been found in it's entirety, and what timing too.

It's every bit as bad as that AICN report described it all those years ago, and feels so disconnected to the point of not really feeling JP related at all.

Only element from this script I could POSSIBLY, and maybe not even that great of a chance, see showing up in the final film is the
Spoiler
return of Isla Nublar with Dinosaurs, which isn't that new of an idea anyway, and depending on the EU you're looking at for the film, was bombed, or wasn't bombed.
[close]

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH!!!! THE legendary JP4 script? LINK PLEAZE?????

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 31, 2013, 05:15:35 PM
Did you know that was actually supposed to be the storyline for a JP TV show released after TLW?

I die a little inside thinking of that amazing show that was never made. Same goes for the Aliens cartoon.

8 year old me would have f**king loved them both!

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Shasvre

Shasvre

Alien³

Alien³

Just ordered Jurassic Park and The Lost World on Laserdisc. 8)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

JP3D was fantastic, it felt like I was seeing it first the first time again. And I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen Jurassic Park. There were so many things I'd never noticed before, but it was probably more due to the restoration they did to it. I was very impressed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed