Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,360 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Hopefully they'll pluck them off the raptor's heads for the 4th then...

Xan21

Xan21

Small deleted scene from TLW has surfaced (it's 10 seconds ok but it explains why all of the sudden Malcolm knows about the 4 members going to the Island)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8nwga2ujq4#ws

Now if only I can find the extended trike scene from TLW where it runs across camp with the burning tarp on it's back...it was in a BBC documentary in 97

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Xan21 on Mar 20, 2013, 09:27:37 PM
Small deleted scene from TLW has surfaced (it's 10 seconds ok but it explains why all of the sudden Malcolm knows about the 4 members going to the Island)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8nwga2ujq4#ws

Now if only I can find the extended trike scene from TLW where it runs across camp with the burning tarp on it's back...it was in a BBC documentary in 97

Nice!  Blast from the past!

Alien³

Alien³

Maybe these deleted scenes (including all the ones from JP1) were lost in the Universal backlot fires...

"The most damage was done on June 1, 2008 when a three alarm fire broke out on the backlot of Universal Studios. The fire started when a worker using an acetylene torch for welding accidentally let it set fire to the surroundings. The Los Angeles County Fire Department had reported that Brownstone Street, New York Street, New England Street, the King Kong attraction, some structures that make up Courthouse Square, and the Video Vault had burned down (not to be confused with the actual Film Vault, The Video Vault contains the duplicates of the films). Aerial news footage showed the miraculous survival of the Courthouse building survived the fire (for a third time) with only the west side of it being slightly charred. Over 516 firefighters from various local fire departments, as well as two helicopters dropping water, had responded to the fire. Fourteen firefighters and three Los Angeles County sheriffs' deputies sustained minor injuries. The fire was finally put out after 12 hours, since firefighters encountered low water pressure."

Requiem28

Requiem28

Awesome to see a deleted scene never before seen! (At least I haven't)

As I did wit hthe Godzilla thread, I found some nice JP images while web surfing...

Spoiler
3rd movie.  RIGHT NOW...

Love the CGI at this part...

Original Go-Motion JP T-Rex puppet (deteriorating)

Take a good look...

Ultimate wallpaper...

[close]

Ratchetcomand

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Awesome.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I never noticed how enormous the Rex's feet were until you posted that picture of it breaking out. Sheesh. Explains why the Bull Rex toy had Sasquatch-sized feet.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Tell me about it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I do love JP and all but now more than ever, I'm really noticing just how inaccurate their dino designs are. Yes yes, I know it's a movie but it's annoying me quite a bit.

Space Sweeper

ShadowPred

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 21, 2013, 06:04:04 AM
I do love JP and all but now more than ever, I'm really noticing just how inaccurate their dino designs are. Yes yes, I know it's a movie but it's annoying me quite a bit.

Don't let it get to you man. :-[

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 21, 2013, 06:04:04 AM
Think of them as mutants, much like the novel ones are.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Left side of my brain doesn't see that, LOL.

Anyway, in regards to the fourth film, forget cast and director for a second. I want to hear news of who's designing the dinos and which ones we'll get.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed