Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,065 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nychus on Mar 11, 2013, 03:06:45 PM
There was also supposed to be two other dinosaurs, Carnotaurus and Stegosaurus. Rumors state that they are planned in a second wave. These new sculpts might see many repaints in any case especially since the fourth movie is supposed to premiere next year.

Oh man, I hope not. Hasbro has released enough repaints in previous lines. I want a vintage Series 1 release dangnabbit!!!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Shasvre

Shasvre

Cool. :)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Nychus on Mar 11, 2013, 03:06:45 PM
There was also supposed to be two other dinosaurs, Carnotaurus and Stegosaurus. Rumors state that they are planned in a second wave. These new sculpts might see many repaints in any case especially since the fourth movie is supposed to premiere next year.

If the Carnotaurus and Stegosaurus are repaints from the first movie toys.... WIN.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

They're not, they'll be leftover moulds from the cancelled 2011 JP line. See here:

http://www.jptoys.com/toy-database/jurassic-park-2011/index.htm

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Thanks :) Shame it aint the originals... but those arent bad sculpts though....

irn

irn

Requiem28

Requiem28

I just started Jurassic Park Builder, and it's fun! Finally! A good game app on my kindle!  Recommend it if you haven't played it yet.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: irn on Mar 12, 2013, 03:17:05 PM

So that's what the full image looks like. I'm correct in only seeing the top half of a raptor body suit?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I think so, yes. Either that or the animatronic rig.

Naissus

Naissus

I wonder if the next movie will be influenced by the science involved in researching atavism.  If done right,  it could help in evolving the storyline.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

JP 3D is coming out the same weekend as Evil Dead. I is conflicted.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 12, 2013, 07:59:44 PM
JP 3D is coming out the same weekend as Evil Dead. I is conflicted.
Double Feature

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed