Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,166 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Super 8 was great, and showed that he is great at channeling Spielberg's older films while still retaining a style f his own.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 12, 2013, 03:34:36 PM
Super 8 was great, and showed that he is great at channeling Spielberg's older films while still retaining a style f his own.
All of my yes.

It reeeeally depends on the script.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 12, 2013, 03:34:36 PM
Agreed. Watching that film in theaters felt like I was transported back in time to the 1970's/1980's. It captured so much emotion out of me in the end and was amazing film to experience.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I'm not bothered really, was just testing a use for one of my many videos.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jan 12, 2013, 03:43:29 PM
I'm not bothered really, was just testing a use for one of my many videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiIBQRu8fTQ#ws

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Hopefully this will concentrate on a smaller cast like the first and third films, and not another huge clusterf**k of astrotards like in Lost World.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

They have 16 months to find a director, write a story, cast actors, and film. Hopefully they won't rush the movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 12, 2013, 04:04:48 PM
Hopefully this will concentrate on a smaller cast like the first and third films, and not another huge clusterf**k of astrotards like in Lost World.

I'm just hoping for a more scientific reason to be on the island, rather than searching for someone who is lost.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Eh, only if doesn't feature another boring Prometheus-esque science squad.

Alien³

Alien³

Jurassic Park 4 won't be as classic as the original but hopefully it'll be as good as The Lost World.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

For this fourth film, I want to see BioSyn take a more active role while inGen tries to finally and wholly section off the island, furthering Hammond's efforts based on his final words in TLW. I think it would create a nice bit of human-driven action while the dinosaurs really take a backseat to the action. I say this with confidence because I honestly believe that Jurassic Park was never about the dinosaurs themselves but more about humanity's perceived ability to control something and step out of his realm and into something more divine by creating life.

As for the dinosaurs, I would like to see a fully-grown Dilophosaurus, a Carnotaurus as well, fewer Velociraptors (the less the better IMO), return of the T.Rex, and a segment with some herbivore action.

:D :D :D you made my day

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 12, 2013, 04:45:03 PM
For this fourth film, I want to see BioSyn take a more active role while inGen tries to finally and wholly section off the island, furthering Hammond's efforts based on his final words in TLW. I think it would create a nice bit of human-driven action while the dinosaurs really take a backseat to the action. I say this with confidence because I honestly believe that Jurassic Park was never about the dinosaurs themselves but more about humanity's perceived ability to control something and step out of his realm and into something more divine by creating life.

As for the dinosaurs, I would like to see a fully-grown Dilophosaurus, a Carnotaurus as well, fewer Velociraptors (the less the better IMO), return of the T.Rex, and a segment with some herbivore action.

:D :D :D you made my day

Seriously man if that's what you want read my script! (Take into account it was written a while back.)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/7/10/1255595/Jurassic%20Park%204%20Screenplay.pdf

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Alien³ on Jan 12, 2013, 04:44:46 PM
Jurassic Park 4 won't be as classic as the original but hopefully it'll be as good as The Lost World.

This. Terribly underrated sequel.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

TLW is not underrated. It receives the right amount of attention/credit. It's a fun movie but in terms of overall quality, it can't match the first film.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 12, 2013, 05:19:32 PM
TLW is not underrated. It receives the right amount of attention/credit. It's a fun movie but in terms of overall quality, it can't match the first film.

Honestly, I don't think it's possible to match the first film regardless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed