Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,085 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 12, 2013, 03:15:51 AM
Or in my case, I'd really enjoy it if it turned out like Indy 4. A fun film and a worthy successor to the originals, despite not necessarily being as good.
Exactly. I do too.

It's ridiculous how some fans overreact towards that film when it was a decent sequel to the franchise.

Requiem28

Requiem28

JURASSIC PARK IV IS GOING TO RAPE ALL COMPETITION IN 2014.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

JJ Abrams should direct!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 12, 2013, 01:03:26 AM
I just-- I can't be excited until I hear the premise.

Same here. I hope they start filming and casting soon. I never thought to see the 4th movie out soon.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

erhm.. bring back Joe Johnston. 3 wasnt as good as the other films.. .. but directing wasnt amongst it's many problems.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jan 12, 2013, 01:54:01 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 12, 2013, 01:22:20 AM
Biosyn was InGen's rival in the book, right? Were they ever referred to by name in the first film?

I believe so, but not enough for it to be considered a plot point. It was more like a plot point in a plot point. I believe, like the book, Dodgson was working for Biosyn when he gave Nedry the Canister for the embryos. I haven't seen the movie in a while, though, so I'm not entirely certain on this.

There was no real explanation though in the film as to why Nedry went rogue. All we get is "Don't get cheap on me Dodgson. That was Hammond's mistake" which doesn't tell us anything really. The book did a superb job of explaining it, as you might expect.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 12, 2013, 07:14:49 AM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Jan 12, 2013, 01:54:01 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 12, 2013, 01:22:20 AM
Biosyn was InGen's rival in the book, right? Were they ever referred to by name in the first film?

I believe so, but not enough for it to be considered a plot point. It was more like a plot point in a plot point. I believe, like the book, Dodgson was working for Biosyn when he gave Nedry the Canister for the embryos. I haven't seen the movie in a while, though, so I'm not entirely certain on this.

There was no real explanation though in the film as to why Nedry went rogue. All we get is "Don't get cheap on me Dodgson. That was Hammond's mistake" which doesn't tell us anything really. The book did a superb job of explaining it, as you might expect.

It helps that Hammond was a huge asshole in the book.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I have a feeling that JP4 will end up being the Men in Black 3 of the franchise. I think it will likely end up being surprise hit and better then what people will be expecting.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hopefully it won't screw with the backstory like MIB 3 did.

Master

Master

I personaly would like to see another island from archipelago inhabited with dinos. Like Isla Muerta.

Alien³

Alien³

Next year is going to be beautiful. Godzilla and Jurassic Park 4! I just hope they make it as they did the others, and not do a Hobbit trying to have 3D gags left, right and centre.

Ahem, oh and remember to use Stan Winstons dinosaurs unless it's a full body shot, or the animal is running.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 12, 2013, 03:21:08 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 12, 2013, 03:15:51 AM
Or in my case, I'd really enjoy it if it turned out like Indy 4. A fun film and a worthy successor to the originals, despite not necessarily being as good.
Exactly. I do too.

It's ridiculous how some fans overreact towards that film when it was a decent sequel to the franchise.

mein negers

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jan 12, 2013, 02:12:37 AM
Hopefully: Carnotaurus up in this madafaka.
ALL

OF MY

YES.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

What's wrong with having JJ direct? He's made great movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed