Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,558 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Jura$$ic Park IV: Straight to the Dollar Theater Matinee

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I just-- I can't be excited until I hear the premise.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 12, 2013, 01:03:26 AM

Byosin up this bitch, pl0x. Also Nublar return.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Both of those things are all I want.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Same here, I want to be excited as much as everyone else...but I can't right now.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Biosyn was InGen's rival in the book, right? Were they ever referred to by name in the first film?

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 12, 2013, 01:22:20 AM
Biosyn was InGen's rival in the book, right? Were they ever referred to by name in the first film?

I believe so, but not enough for it to be considered a plot point. It was more like a plot point in a plot point. I believe, like the book, Dodgson was working for Biosyn when he gave Nedry the Canister for the embryos. I haven't seen the movie in a while, though, so I'm not entirely certain on this.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I saw Lost World and 3 on the big screen :) Was too young to see the first flick in theaters but i'll be watching the 3d re-release this summer...

Cant wait for this :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

^Same here. Jurassic Park 4 comes out the same summer as Godzilla, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, The Hobbit 3, Rise of Planet of the Apes, Transformers 4, X-Men First Class 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy. 2014 is going to be a year for the fan boys.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 12, 2013, 01:01:58 AM
Jura$$ic Park IV: Straight to the Dollar Theater Matinee
Shut up. Dinosaurs.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Hopefully: Carnotaurus up in this madafaka.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jan 12, 2013, 02:12:37 AM
Hopefully: Carnotaurus up in this madafaka.

So much this.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

like all of you.. i'm wondering about the plot.... what could it possibly be that doesnt sound like a retread of what's been done before in the franchise?

At least the Dino's with guns script idea seemed hella fun, different and carried the entire franchise into new B-Movie fun directions :laugh:

maybe a Mosassaurus or Pliosaurus escaped from underwater pens on one of the islands... and are wrecking havoc near Costa Rica... and someone has to intervene... that would be different enough from the other movies... "Jaws" with swimming reptiles and bigger teeth. :laugh:

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 12, 2013, 01:15:52 AM

Same here, I want to be excited as much as everyone else...but I can't right now.
Same as well. It's awesome that a fourth movie is being made, I just have to keep skepticism on how good it will be until I hear plot synopsis. We don't want this to turn out like Indy 4.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Or in my case, I'd really enjoy it if it turned out like Indy 4. A fun film and a worthy successor to the originals, despite not necessarily being as good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed