Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,518 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The stupidity in this thread increased by at least 400% in just two posts. That has to account for something.

Aspie

Aspie

I'm just saying, the company would only be catering to die-hard fans of that video game. Which, in hindsight, is financially illogical.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 24, 2012, 06:41:18 PM
The stupidity in this thread increased by at least 400% in just two posts. That has to account for something.

I am offended by that low number.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 24, 2012, 06:46:50 PM
I'm just saying, the company would only be catering to die-hard fans of that video game. Which, in hindsight, is financially illogical.

I thought he meant the Graboid from Tremors, though your point is valid either way.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Hahahaha get it get it, he played on the fact both Graboid and Metroid end in -oid, so he posted Samus Aran, the protagonist of that game. Uuuh sooooo smart. I am right here rolling. Like for real.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 24, 2012, 07:14:04 PM
Hahahaha get it get it, he played on the fact both Graboid and Metroid end in -oid, so he posted Samus Aran, the protagonist of that game. Uuuh sooooo smart. I am right here rolling. Like for real.

It was a game. This was though it was so crappy the company that made them went out of business (overnight) and there was world wide ban on the game itself. Thing was, playing a game, from such a crappy move, actually (somehow) lobotomized you.

I'm not surprised you don't know this.

Reason Aspie does is because he is a Psych major so he has to study these kinds of things.

... or something.

Aspie

Aspie

I heard watching the Tremors movie was actually an alternate form of torture utilized by the Burmese nationalist military...  the psychological consequencs of that experience must be absolutely devastating.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Just seeing 'last post by Aspie' on a thread link on the main page is a great torture...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well...seeing as how things have gone off topic. I guess JP should be the main point of discussion...because who knows who many more pages we're going to have about Metroids and Graboids, and whatever else.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Well what if they made a crossover. Grboids vs metroids vs Dinosaurs. We totaly need that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm curious to see how the Rex makes his comeback in the fourth film. If it takes place on Isla Sorna, would that imply there's a second family that the Rex from the third film had mated with?

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 24, 2012, 09:09:41 PM
because who knows who many more pages we're going to have about Metroids and Graboids, and whatever else.

Very sagely

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 24, 2012, 09:29:33 PM
I'm curious to see how the Rex makes his comeback in the fourth film. If it takes place on Isla Sorna, would that imply there's a second family that the Rex from the third film had mated with?

Has it ever been confirmed that the Rex in the third was the baby from TLW? For all we know, even at the time of the sevond movie there were multiple Rex families scattered about.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Johnston said somethn g like that in a inter view. Bull . I want the baby Rex back and grow up in th foruth film.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Omega, why is your typing all messed up right now?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed