Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,562 times)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Though inappropriate for Jurassic Park, I think they were all fairly nicely designed until I saw the triceratops humanoid.

KNIGHT

Nightmare Asylum

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The movie sound like it would been the A:R of the JP series. The idea of Dinosaurs and Humans together sound stupid IMO.

Blacklabel

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Oct 10, 2012, 03:35:48 AM
The movie sound like it would been the A:R of the JP series. The idea of Dinosaurs and Humans together sound stupid IMO.

Have to agree; dino-humanoids are just WTF.

Remonster

Remonster

Man, talk about a bullet dodged. The designs are decent, but the idea of Dino-human-dog hybrids just makes my head hurt.

I just want Carnotaurus that has camouflage similar to cephalopods

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Eh It would have been topical.. http://news.discovery.com/tech/human-animal-hybrid-chimera-splice-slide-show.htm

and it would have carried on the "we are building dinos with frog dna" theme of hybridization from the first film.

Remonster

Remonster

It's using the Dinosaurs as soldiers that are being trained in a Swiss Castle by a Mercenary that really gets to me. A movie about A corporation messing with Dino DNA could be cool, but using them as soldiers in a Dino-special forces and giving them Ancient Greek names is beyond stupid.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

It's irreverent and FUN. :laugh: (and doesnt repeat the stuff from the 3 films.. wich i fear they might end up doing in their new take on jurassic park 4 ... simply because it's the "safe" idea to go with.)

how dare they do this on a franchise that already had a girl use gymnastics to fight a velociraptor... and a dinosaur literally shit out a cellphone. :laugh:

Jurassic park has already "jumped the shark"... er.. "shat the cellphone".. they might as well go all the way.  :laugh: (just kidding)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 10, 2012, 05:14:40 AM
It's irreverent and FUN. :laugh:

how dare they do this on a franchise that already had a girl use gymnastics to fight a velociraptor... and a dinosaur literally shit out a cellphone. :laugh:

Jurassic park has already "jumped the shark"... er.. "shat the cellphone".. they might as well go all the way.  :laugh: (just kidding)

Or "went to San Diego."

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 10, 2012, 05:14:40 AM
"shat the cellphone"

Can we use that term instead, permanently, please?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I'd like to trademark it. I could use some cash  :laugh:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 10, 2012, 05:48:30 AM
I'd like to trademark it. I could use some cash  :laugh:
Would be lucrative; it would get plenty of f**king use! :laugh:

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 10, 2012, 06:13:16 AM
That gif! :laugh:
Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed