Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,739 times)

SM

SM

QuoteThe movies were never about realism, to me at least. The whole concept surrounding JP is fantastical and so despite being built on theoretical science, it's not real.

Which they took great pains to make appear legitimate.

Requiem28

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sweet deal ;D

I've been doing some eBay hunting for JP toys as of late. I'm surprised at how common some of the stuff is. The Carnotaurus in particular is pretty common, from Series II. It's only the Quetzocoatlus that's truly rare; I saw a packaged one going for $400 USD. The electronic Velociraptor and Dilophosaurus from Series I are pretty common as well.

Requiem28

predxeno

predxeno

I always felt that Jurassic Park The Game by Telltale Games was a worthy entry into the series; honestly, it would have made a better movie than it did a game.  The story did have some cliches and the first part had too many homages to the first film, but I think the title was able to get away with it cause it was part of a classic.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They better give us a trailer soon.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 31, 2012, 10:20:04 PM
I always felt that Jurassic Park The Game by Telltale Games was a worthy entry into the series; honestly, it would have made a better movie than it did a game.  The story did have some cliches and the first part had too many homages to the first film, but I think the title was able to get away with it cause it was part of a classic.

It would have made a great film. I still think it's the best JP sequel ever.

Gate

Gate

I am really hoping Telltale will make a sequel. It might be their best game yet. (aside from The walking dead)

Nope

Nope

Really? I couldnt stand the game. Mind you I stopped playing after getting the shaving cream container, but unless the quality of the game suddenly jumps about 10 fold after that, I was not impressed.

DoomRulz

Remonster

Remonster

Hmmmm maybe I should put my old Jurassic Park toys up on ebay.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What do you have to sell?

Remonster

Remonster

I had a lot of toys from the first two movies. The raptors, utahaptor, carnotaurus, dilo, tric, Juvenile and adult t-rex, most of the characters from JP1 and some vehicles. From TLW, I have most characters including their baby dinos, both T-rexes, the spino, stego, raptors, pteranodon, etc. Some JP3 toys, but those weren't that great so I didn't get many.

They're all in a box at my parents house, so I would have to go and see what is still there. I played with them like crazy when I was a kid, so some of them have normal wear and tear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed