Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,484 times)

Jegeren

Jegeren

I am not really looking forward to it as I didn't like the last two movies, but I will probably see it when it does come out. I just hope the Spinosaurus doesn't usurp the T-rex again. It didn't bother me as much as other fans, but the T-rex was pretty much the icon of the movie at that time, and they just changed it in the blink of an eye. Gotta love Jack Horner.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Jegeren on Aug 05, 2012, 09:54:04 PM
I am not really looking forward to it as I didn't like the last two movies, but I will probably see it when it does come out. I just hope the Spinosaurus doesn't usurp the T-rex again. It didn't bother me as much as other fans, but the T-rex was pretty much the icon of the movie at that time, and they just changed it in the blink of an eye. Gotta love Jack Horner.

Wanted to find him and kill him for the longest time. They'd BETTER bring T.Rex back. Anywho, has anyone played the Jurassic Park: Builder game for the iPhone other than me? It's pretty cool.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I agree, they'd better bring back the Tyrannosaurus Rex. I still want to see the Spinosaurus again though. Aside from it besting the T-Rex, it was a pretty cool dinosaur.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Aug 06, 2012, 03:25:55 AM

Wanted to find him and kill him for the longest time. They'd BETTER bring T.Rex back. Anywho, has anyone played the Jurassic Park: Builder game for the iPhone other than me? It's pretty cool.

I'm addicted. It's the only SimCity-style game I enjoy.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Never before seen image...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Someone else put a 'like' on the FB JP Origins page, uh? ;) :)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Aug 06, 2012, 03:25:55 AM

I enjoy it, too. Except those Code Red Storms can be a pain in the ass at times.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 08, 2012, 05:47:56 PM

yyyyyeeeaaaaaaaah  ::)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: Requiem28 on Aug 08, 2012, 05:16:52 PM
Never before seen image...

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s480x480/315311_449193315115577_671950428_n.jpg

I've never seen that image before. The animatronics, even to this day, look amazing.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Requiem28 on Aug 08, 2012, 06:46:06 PM

Dude i have to say it. I LOVE YOUR SIG ! ;D I watched Jurassic Park so many times when i was little, every year i got a new VHS tape because the old one was worn out

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 08, 2012, 07:37:18 PM

Dude i have to say it. I LOVE YOUR SIG ! ;D I watched Jurassic Park so many times when i was little, every year i got a new VHS tape because the old one was worn out

Thanks  :)

Yeah, surprisingly, my Jurassic Park VHS still plays. 

The condition of the case, on the other hand......

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Don't you ::) at me!! :P

Lovely set by the way.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 08, 2012, 11:28:09 PM

Don't you ::) at me!! :P

Lovely set by the way.

:laugh:

Thank you mate!

Snowdog

Snowdog

4th movie may be set in space. First time i read this i wasn't quite happy about it even though there is a big chance it won't happen. On a second thought (that is ofcourse if they can pull this off) it would be an interesting way of rebooting the franchise. Making it different from the earlier movies. I mean how many times can you get a group of people get stranded on an island. A planet could be really interesting (think of the newest turok game)

http://sknr.net/2012/08/15/jurassic-park-4-to-set-the-dinosaurs-in-space/

http://sknr.net/wp-content/themes/gazette-dark/430x270xthumb.php,qsrc=,hsknr.net,_wp-content,_uploads,_2012,_08,_2.png,ah=270,aw=430,azc=1.pagespeed.ic.WQyTB6rfYi.png

Jurassic Park 4 To Set the Dinosaurs in Space?

UPDATES I have contacted my reps at Universal both in Hollywood and with local publicity for Universal, but have not had any confirmation or denials. One person who read the news reported that they called Amblin who hung up on then and Universal who gave a "no comment" to the question about the rumor.

I know a very early idea had the military using the dinosaurs as a weapons program. Well today we have news that the concept being kicked around would set the film in the near future where Ingen is planting dinos on a forest/jungle planet. A ship full of scientists and crew crashes on the planet forcing them to survive the creatures.

The script is being written by the duo who made "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" so lets hope they can pull this off. I am skeptical as I first heard about a fourth film almost 10 years ago and it was off and on for ages. It was only when Spielberg himself said that it would be out in the next couple of years that I gave it any traction as the studio has confirmed a 2014 release date.

You can be it will be in 3D as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed