Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,681 times)

Remonster

Remonster

Anyone else not interested in Spielberg returning? I'd personally like to see a more mature Jurassic Park, and I don't think he'd deliver.

Requiem28

Requiem28

What

Remonster

Remonster

I was perfectly clear. I don't want JP4 to shy away from violence and mature themes, and I think that Spielberg would keep make it a movie more focused on children.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The first Jurassic Park handled mature themes very well, while still keeping the movie accessible to the family as a whole. Spielberg made controversial and complex concepts such as cloning work at a mature enough level while still keeping the film fun and (to a certain extent) child-friendly (and lets face it, a lot of us were very young when we were first introduced to Jurassic Park, and I'm sure it captivated all of us, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing it right now).

Requiem28

Requiem28

I would hate if the 4th JP turned out looking like how the new Judge Dredd is.  I already know I'm still going to prefer the Stallone version a lot more.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Aslong as they dont have some annoying kid that runs away or Raptors with mohawks Im pretty keen for it.

I hope there is a cameo apperance of one of the main cast from the first film in it too,not a lead,but a cameo.

Requiem28

Requiem28

At least give Malcolm a full part  :-\

Sso02V

Sso02V

Somebody needs to blow a damn raptor up with a rocket launcher.

Hell, I'd settle for one just being shot to death. They keep bringing all these guns, but they never actually shoot any dinosaurs. Are they just trying to stay one step ahead of whiny hippies?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Sso02V on Jul 01, 2012, 07:37:52 AM

Hell, I'd settle for one just being shot to death. They keep bringing all these guns, but they never actually shoot any dinosaurs. Are they just trying to stay one step ahead of whiny hippies?

lmao  :laugh:

robertmartin

robertmartin

is this happening or not?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: robertmartin on Jul 01, 2012, 03:37:58 PM
is this happening or not?

It apparently is. Check out the most recent news.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Sso02V on Jul 01, 2012, 07:37:52 AM

When they first showed off the Barret .50 cal with exploding rounds in JP3, I immediately thought they would blow up a raptor. At least something.

I was very disappointed.

Gate

Gate

Not an AUG, .50Cal, Airplane, nor A T-REX can stop the Spinosaurus.

Oh, wait, a bunch of oil and fire apparently does.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't think they had a chance to actually use any of that stuff. A few gunshots are fired but that's only AFTER they run back to the plane.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

And judging by how fast the Spino was and by how it literally had no damage on it, I'd say they missed all of the shots. Can't blame them mind you. One thing is hearing stories about the San Diego incident -- one thing is finding yourself in front of a f**king 45 (more or less) bipedal lizard, pissed off as all hell, charging at you because it's just put you on the menù.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed