Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,806 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The size was always the same - it's the camera angle that creates the illusion of it being bigger or smaller (like when it bursts out of the trees). It's a recurring thing with big creatures - see the 2005 King Kong creatures, the 1998 Godzilla, and so on and so forth.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

A T.Rex skull wasn't that big. The average Rex skull is only about 1 metre length, with the largest being 1.5 metres. That's shorter than the average human, ergo one human won't fit entirely into its mouth like the lawyer did.

And no, the size wasn't always the same. Go rewatch the movie. The Rex head that exploded through the Jeep roof was noticeably larger than the Rex head that overturned said car 5 seconds later or killed the Velociraptor at the end.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I JUST LIKE PRETTY PICTURES.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 02, 2012, 11:41:51 PM
ergo one human won't fit entirely into its mouth like the lawyer did.
Again? Dejavù all over here, man. I already replied to this point once in this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo#ws
2:12... Gennaro's legs hang from outside the T.Rex's mouth. Ergo, he doesn't fit entirely.

And no, the size wasn't always the same. Go rewatch the movie. The Rex head that exploded through the Jeep roof was noticeably larger than the Rex head that overturned said car 5 seconds later or killed the Velociraptor at the end.
As said - it's an illusion created by camera angles.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

The rex is much closer to the camera in that set picture than everyone else in the shot, which makes him look HUGE. I had to double take when I saw the shot.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Listen to the guy, he knows stuff about photography!

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

The thought that a Spinosaurus could survive a neck bite from a T-Rex and go on to kill the T- Rex has put me off a sequel forever.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 02, 2012, 11:53:05 PM
ergo one human won't fit entirely into its mouth like the lawyer did.
Again? Dejavù all over here, man. I already replied to this point once in this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo#ws
2:12... Gennaro's legs hang from outside the T.Rex's mouth. Ergo, he doesn't fit entirely.

As said - it's an illusion created by camera angles.

One thing is for sure.....

I WOULD TOTALLY SHIT MY PANTS IF I WAS IN THAT SITUATION

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 03, 2012, 12:12:56 AM
Listen to the guy, he knows stuff about photography!

^ Yes.

<--- Photographer.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I saw Jurassic Park in theatres last night. And doing so again, Tuesday afternoon.

I can't begin to tell you all. How this film made me feel...

Basher917

Basher917

after seeing the lawyer get eaten by the tyrannosaurus rex...

i want some pork

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What's the connection in your mind?

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 06, 2012, 03:49:45 AM
What's the connection in your mind?

well see, when his legs are sticking out of it's mouth reminds me of stuffing myself full of tender meat.

now when the T-Rex begins to flail it's food about it reminds me of attacking a freshly cooked pork chop. I proceed to cut the delicious meat until i begin to wonder why i'm putting so much thought into serving the perfectly ready-to-eat pork, so i then take my ridiculously oversized slice of pork and shove it into my mouth, where the tender juices begin to spew out of my mouth with some of the meat witch i couldn't fit in.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Suddenly, I want some bacon. Damn you.

r888

r888

f**k YEAH

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed