Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,894 times)

yeah, that's what I was implying :P

Kol

Kol

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 21, 2011, 04:33:20 AM
I was just going to say. It makes zero sense.

why? it would contain some ingredients techno-thrillers are basing of: corruption, espionage, science. and in the end you see how ingen creates a lil' dinosaur.

ingen vs. biosyn

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Dec 21, 2011, 01:09:51 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 21, 2011, 10:34:08 AM
...it would be no different than an Alien movie without The Alien...
Like Prometheus :D

exactly like that  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Prometheus is establishing the Space Jockey and it still features aliens, just not aliens capital A.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 21, 2011, 05:09:05 PM
Prometheus is establishing the Space Jockey and it still features aliens, just not aliens capital A.

This.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

What this is?  Why was it posted in 2007?  Is this for real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P0zPEqen2w#

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Kol on Dec 21, 2011, 01:57:47 PM

why? it would contain some ingredients techno-thrillers are basing of: corruption, espionage, science. and in the end you see how ingen creates a lil' dinosaur.

ingen vs. biosyn
I've had that Jurassic Park movie in my head for a long time now. It'd still need dinosaurs, but if they weren't always the main threat, and the movie focused more on the qualities you bring up, it could work.

...But it'd still need dinosaurs or it'd cause an outrage.

Jolly-well put, sir.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 22, 2011, 01:08:39 PM
Quote from: Kol on Dec 21, 2011, 01:57:47 PM

ingen vs. biosyn
I've had that Jurassic Park movie in my head for a long time now. It'd still need dinosaurs, but if they weren't always the main threat, and the movie focused more on the qualities you bring up, it could work.

...But it'd still need dinosaurs or it'd cause an outrage.

Jolly-well put, sir.

of course you got theorize site B and it's very beginning of a park, than how the hurricane destroys all the fences, but that sounds too similar to JP I.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hate to say it now that I think about it but, I think the recent JP game gave us the best sequel possible. It continued the story in a very logical manner.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Agreed.  It's nice to survey another situation that took place at the same time.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Kol on Dec 22, 2011, 02:20:02 PM
of course you got theorize site B and it's very beginning of a park, than how the hurricane destroys all the fences, but that sounds too similar to JP I.
This reminds me of those darn twisters in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 23, 2011, 02:57:26 AM
I hate to say it now that I think about it but, I think the recent JP game gave us the best sequel possible. It continued the story in a very logical manner.

It sucked gameplay-wise though. :-\

Gate

Gate

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Dec 23, 2011, 01:19:15 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 23, 2011, 02:57:26 AM

It sucked gameplay-wise though. :-\

Why did you go in expecting a game? It's a visual novel!

Keg

Keg

It's not really a game though is it. Dont think of it as a game at all. Its an interactive, computer generated, JP story. Nothing more.

The biggest shame about JP the game was that it didn't give you as much freedom as tell tale games normally do. Even heavy rain let you walk around as a character!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

They marketed it incorrectly. It's an interactive movie, not really a game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed