Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,922 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

All I see is "Hotlink".

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Which is pretty awesome looking.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's hot.

;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 18, 2011, 01:38:40 AM
All I see is "Hotlink".

I didn't see that first  :-[ but I used another image now.

Predator-S

Predator-S

It's just like an Allosaurus. But bigger.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 16, 2011, 08:11:15 PM
I still hope we will see a Giganotosaurus in the 4th film. I always liked how awesome the Dinosaur looked:

http://www.dinowelt.de/images/stories/sauriere/giganotosaurus.jpg

I would love to a see T-Rex vs Giganotosaurus fight!
I'd love to see that happen. But then, I'm just wondering if people would be annoyed when the T-Rex loses.

Remonster

Remonster

Leave the T-rex alone. Have the Giganotosaurus kill the Spinosaurus. Or forget the idea since its already been done, and introduce some more interesting dinosaurs. I still want to see the chameleon Carnotaurs and i'd love to see more Dilo action.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Three large carnivores sounds nice on paper but finding screen time for them all would be disastrous. How the hell would they manage to establish that this new animal is a threat unlike Spino or Rex, whilst developing everyone and everything else?

Kol

Kol

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 18, 2011, 04:24:20 PM
Three large carnivores sounds nice on paper but finding screen time for them all would be disastrous. How the hell would they manage to establish that this new animal is a threat unlike Spino or Rex, whilst developing everyone and everything else?

developing...   :laugh: but you're right.
since jp III it's just about getting more dinosaurs on screen and expand the time of each.
remembering the carnathosaurus, ankylosaurus, brachiosaurus & corythosaurus in jp III? no, because they we're each for  secs on screen.

i'm looking forward to a fourth installment, but the euphoria get's a little on hold, because since i became an adult, i realize how awful jp III was. and i saw it 3 times back in 2001... :)

not in context of the effects, action-seq uences or produtction-design, but of course: the story.

i'd rather would see a prequel to JP, w/o any dinosaurs but with a good story, instead of 100 species running in circles throughout the movie.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Kol on Dec 18, 2011, 06:48:25 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 18, 2011, 04:24:20 PM

developing...   :laugh: but you're right.
since jp III it's just about getting more dinosaurs on screen and expand the time of each.
remembering the carnathosaurus, ankylosaurus, brachiosaurus & corythosaurus in jp III? no, because they we're each for  secs on screen.

i'm looking forward to a fourth installment, but the euphoria get's a little on hold, because since i became an adult, i realize how awful jp III was. and i saw it 3 times back in 2001... :)

not in context of the effects, action-seq uences or produtction-design, but of course: the story.

i'd rather would see a prequel to JP, w/o any dinosaurs but with a good story, instead of 100 species running in circles throughout the movie.

Then it wouldn't be JP, would it?

Well if the story was about the development of the park, then yes it would.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 20, 2011, 09:12:32 PM

JP without dino's....ya ok...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was just going to say. It makes zero sense.

Quote from: coolbreeze on Dec 20, 2011, 09:55:22 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 20, 2011, 09:12:32 PM

JP without dino's....ya ok...

it would be no different than an Alien movie without The Alien or a Planet of the Apes movie without talking apes.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 21, 2011, 10:34:08 AM
...it would be no different than an Alien movie without The Alien...
Like Prometheus :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed