Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,388 times)

r888

r888

Dear God

Alien³

Alien³

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why must that abomination Capcom calls a game be referenced amongst the good name that is Jurassic Park?

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: r888 on Nov 13, 2011, 04:51:45 AM

Dear God

What's wrong with these designs? ???

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Just look at them. That thing looks like it's been eaten by maggots.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's really, really, really dumb.

predxeno

predxeno

What's the story behind those creatures?  I just assumed they were incomplete attempts at cloning T-Rexes.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

They have nothing to do with JP.
They're from Dino Crisis 3. A game about murdering mutations of dinos they tried to make capable of living in space (I dont know why theyd do that but yeah)
Look at the text. I mean... I'm sure you can read, youve got a hefty post count and reply with.... I wouldnt use the word intelligent all the time but you reply with answers. So, come on now what happened there?

Sylizar

Sylizar

I find nothing wrong with the Dinos from that game. For me the designs were the only good part about the game.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 14, 2011, 12:07:26 AM
They have nothing to do with JP.
They're from Dino Crisis 3. A game about murdering mutations of dinos they tried to make capable of living in space (I dont know why theyd do that but yeah)
Look at the text. I mean... I'm sure you can read, youve got a hefty post count and reply with.... I wouldnt use the word intelligent all the time but you reply with answers. So, come on now what happened there?

I know they're not from the JP franchise, I was just wondering why they looked like they had been skinned.  So the answer is they were created to survive space?  That sounds like an interesting idea, but I'm guessing the producers of the game did it wrong.  (Like you said, what purpose would space dinos serve anyway?)

Requiem28

Requiem28

predxeno

predxeno

Did anyone watch The Terrible Thunderlizards?  This used to be my favorite show when I was a kid.  Basically, a group of civilized dinos mistakenly believe that the humans will be the destruction of their entire society so they send a trio of well trained "Thunderlizards" *cough* Prison Dinos *cough* to go after the humans to wipe them out.  This was my favorite episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHne90OqwAg#

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Those things, in Dino Crisis 3, I don't find them a threat.. They're just carnivores that can survive in space?

War Wager

War Wager

Just noticed that you can see Spielbergs reflection on the TV screen during the news at the end of TLW. Anyone else noticed?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed