Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,760 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh that's different then. I thought meant something like PotA where dinosaurs actually fight back. Your idea isn't bad but I think it would work better as fan fiction. I doubt movie goers would go for it.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 03, 2011, 05:08:30 PM
Oh that's different then. I thought meant something like PotA where dinosaurs actually fight back. Your idea isn't bad but I think it would work better as fan fiction. I doubt movie goers would go for it.

Dinosaurs fighting back.. PISH POSH. That would be stupid period, although it would be epic to see a bunch of raptors charge down that Golden Gate Bridge to take on the fuzz. It's unlikely though, it's stupid to go to "war" with dinosaurs because they don't know whats going on they're just hungry mo'fuggas. 

Yeah, I just think the island thing needs to be re-done, JP4 should be original, I doubt anyone would buy these same characters going back to island for their 3rd or possibly 4th time!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You think new characters should be brought in?

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 03, 2011, 05:48:33 PM
You think new characters should be brought in?

Honestly I wouldn't mind, my idea is that these new characters go to the island for whatever reason, shit goes down, people die, dinos roar n shizz. Then they escape the island, go back to where they live and then Grant, Malcolm, and whoever else would appear and shit gets intense in the mainland.

Not fully developed, but I at least want closure for the old characters if they decide to bring in a new batch to kill.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Raptors mysteriously showing up in the central american jungles and then there's this special forces investigation force trying to find out who brough them in, stop them, and all happening under the pressure of the local government and corporate wars between Biosyn and INgen?

you know, like the comic...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I remember at one point there was an idea for the main characters to go back to Site A and actually destroy it. Sound familiar to anyone?

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 03, 2011, 06:11:22 PM
I remember at one point there was an idea for the main characters to go back to Site A and actually destroy it. Sound familiar to anyone?

Yeah, I remember hearing that along with Dinos carrying guns, and then the dinosaurs attacking New York during a baseball game, it had something to do with the government training soldiers to fight dinosaurs.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'd love, love, love a movie about Byosin going to site A (since site B is under protection and all that jazz) to catch up some Dinosaurs that, unknown to everyone, survived the wipeout. And we have the original Female Rex from the first film, some Dilophosauruses and, why not, some of those Raptor hatchlings we saw the footprints of. And then make the movie end with said Dinosaurs transported to Sorna. I mean, if we accept that Nublar has been bombed, it's highly unlikely anything survived, but f**k me if such a film wouldn't be all-kinds of awesome.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 03, 2011, 06:16:08 PM
I'd love, love, love a movie about Byosin going to site A (since site B is under protection and all that jazz) to catch up some Dinosaurs that, unknown to everyone, survived the wipeout. And we have the original Female Rex from the first film, some Dilophosauruses and, why not, some of those Raptor hatchlings we saw the footprints of. And then make the movie end with said Dinosaurs transported to Sorna. I mean, if we accept that Nublar has been bombed, it's highly unlikely anything survived, but f**k me if such a film wouldn't be all-kinds of awesome.

I desperately want them to return to Nublar! Watching the lead characters walk through the original Park; but it will obviously be overground with jungle - that would be epic! :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I would also like to see the whole host of dinosaurs revealed. Spinosaurus, Metricanthosaurus, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus...more than just T.Rex and Velocis.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Put carcharodontosaurus in there and I am sold.
One thing that I felt sunk the last movie was not so much the script and characters (though that might have helped), but the setting didn't look right. A more interesting visual style could have helped it a great deal. I think interesting settings on Nublar or Sorna could be a big asset for the next film.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I just hope Jurassic Park 4 won't be the Dino Crisis 3 of the Jurassic Park series. I have a feeling that they will have a plot of fusing Dinosaurs together or some shit.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I keep telling them, just do Trespasser.
Sure the game was bugged to shit but those levels looked astounding. Perfect material for a host of creative scenes. Maybe they can bring back Lex and Tim as well.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 04, 2011, 12:03:27 AM
Put carcharodontosaurus in there and I am sold.
One thing that I felt sunk the last movie was not so much the script and characters (though that might have helped), but the setting didn't look right. A more interesting visual style could have helped it a great deal. I think interesting settings on Nublar or Sorna could be a big asset for the next film.

Carcharodontosaurus might be a bit much, between Spino and Rexy. Do we really need a third giant carnivore?

Remonster

Remonster

Carnotaurus with chameleon ability. nuff said.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed