Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,139 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I like it too though I would have taken out the T.Rex. You can barely see it and it's just a little insert, as if they said "we HAVE to include her somewhere in this image".

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Alien³ on Oct 25, 2011, 10:31:12 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 24, 2011, 05:16:29 PM
could you get more pictures of the T.Rex diorama?

There you go  :)

Lucky bastard! I'll have to order this.  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mine's supposed to arrive on the 27th. Can't wait!!!

predxeno

predxeno

Is Jurassic Park IV really coming out?  If it is, should I wait for a Jurassic Park Quadrilogy instead of buying the Blu-Ray trilogy out right now?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

There's no confirmation as yet. In which case you'll be waiting a long time for a Quadrilogy. A very long time.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 26, 2011, 01:22:33 AM
I like it too though I would have taken out the T.Rex. You can barely see it and it's just a little insert, as if they said "we HAVE to include her somewhere in this image".

Heh. Didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.

Yeah, would've been better without the Jeep scene.

Remonster

Remonster

Speilbeg says the script is being worked on, so that's something.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 26, 2011, 01:22:33 AM

This.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 26, 2011, 01:15:18 AM
Quote from: ace3g on Oct 25, 2011, 04:34:20 PM

http://www.slashfilm.com/cool-stuff-mondos-jurassic-park-series-continues-jc-richard/

Love it. Nice touch having the shooting star there.

yeah, very Spielbergian.

Edit:

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32315

QuoteOn [Spielberg's] dinosaur series, the signs are good. "The screenplay is being written right now by Mark Protosevich. I'm hoping that will come out in the next couple of years. We have a good story. We have a better story for four than we had for three..."
[/quote]

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I can see this coming out by 2013 or 2014 by now. I think the sales of the Blu-Ray collection will help JP4 get made for once.

Alien³

Alien³

I think that we'll see a rise in dino-films in the near future considering JP4 is in the works. Pixar might also be making a dinosaur movie aswell, and there's that odd dinosaurs vs aliens film that's also in the pipeline.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

My Blu-Ray set arrived today ;D ;D ;D downloading the digital copies now!!!!

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Alien³ on Oct 26, 2011, 08:10:43 PM
I think that we'll see a rise in dino-films in the near future considering JP4 is in the works. Pixar might also be making a dinosaur movie aswell, and there's that odd dinosaurs vs aliens film that's also in the pipeline.

Would like to see a sequel to Disney's Dinosaur 8) Or maybe a retelling of sir arthur conan doyle's the lost world. Still one of my favorite stories ;D And there is only 1 movie about it i really really liked http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0302739/ also the tv-show about the lost world was pretty cool.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Snowdog on Oct 26, 2011, 08:14:52 PM
Quote from: Alien³ on Oct 26, 2011, 08:10:43 PM

Would like to see a sequel to Disney's Dinosaur 8) Or maybe a retelling of sir arthur conan doyle's the lost world. Still one of my favorite stories ;D And there is only 1 movie about it i really really liked http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0302739/ also the tv-show about the lost world was pretty cool.

The 2001 TV movie of The Lost World is ok but nothing on the 1920's version.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The 1925 version is really something special. It doesn't take that much patience to watch it, believe it or not. If you like sci-fi and dinosaurs, you'll love it.

Alien3, did you also receive a voucher to download JP The Game episode 1 for free?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed