Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,551 times)

Gazz

Gazz

Also, another thing about seeing the film at the cinema again...

Dat John Williams

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 26, 2011, 02:57:38 PM
it's probably for financial reasons.

The American cinemas can't afford to play JP movies? :P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 26, 2011, 04:28:01 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 26, 2011, 02:57:38 PM
it's probably for financial reasons.

The American cinemas can't afford to play JP movies? :P

no i was thinking more along the lines of them not thinking that it would be profitable, whereas in the UK, there are less theatres, and less profit potential anyway, so there would be less to lose.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It sounds plausible enough. Given how poorly, comparatively speaking, JP III did in theatres they wouldn't make much money.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Which makes me worry about what the box-office will say about a potential Jurassic Park 4.

Snowdog

Snowdog

At least we got Terra Nova right now to keep us entertained with dinosaurs before a potential Jurassic Park movie  ;D

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I don't think that a dinosaur movie will make as much of an impact in cinemas as much as it did ten years ago. I think dinosaurs nowadays are better suited to television.

Snowdog

Snowdog

I'm afraid the ruined teens nowadays are not satisfied with Dinosaurs anymore. They want bad horror movies with a lot of blood. Just like a lot of people love the avp movies and don't even know about the original alien and/or predator movies

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I still am looking forward to the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park grace the screens again. With the advancements in computing technology, there's no reason for them to look better than they ever did before.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Yeah i guess if a new Jurassic Park movie is in the works i would be as exited as if it was an alien/predator movie  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Snowdog on Sep 27, 2011, 09:28:43 PM
I'm afraid the ruined teens nowadays are not satisfied with Dinosaurs anymore. They want bad horror movies with a lot of blood. Just like a lot of people love the avp movies and don't even know about the original alien and/or predator movies

SM

SM

Quote from: Snowdog on Sep 27, 2011, 09:12:20 PM
At least we got Terra Nova right now to keep us entertained with dinosaurs before a potential Jurassic Park movie  ;D

That's about to start here, and from the trailers the dinosaurs look like something from The Asylum.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Snowdog on Sep 27, 2011, 09:28:43 PM
I'm afraid the ruined teens nowadays are not satisfied with Dinosaurs anymore. They want bad horror movies with a lot of blood.

and how can Dinosaurs fail to deliver this?

SM

SM

And in other news, water is wet.

Teenagers have always wanted bad horror movies with lots of blood.  Otherwise there wouldn't be a stack of Friday the 13th movies.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

..... Ah
.... Buh
.... Er
.... Not all teena-
Ah screw it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed