Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,020 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The definite thing in the set that'd make me happy would be an isolated theatrical score... like in the Alien Anthology.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Requiem28 on Sep 20, 2011, 09:35:19 PM
I guess I'll have to get a Blu Ray Player now.....ONLY if it has the teaser for JPIV in it.

There is no teaser. Loose the pipe, homie.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 21, 2011, 01:23:53 PM
Quote from: Requiem28 on Sep 20, 2011, 09:35:19 PM
I guess I'll have to get a Blu Ray Player now.....ONLY if it has the teaser for JPIV in it.

There is no teaser. Loose the pipe, homie.

I Kid. I kid.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

It would be a neat addition though, but it's just too early.

Alien³

Alien³

Seeing this tonight! It's going to bring tears to my eyes when we first get a glimpse at the brachiosaurus  ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You crazy son of a bitch, you did it.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Looking forward to getting this on Blu-ray sometime after it comes out.

Alien³

Alien³

Have just come back from watching the original JP at the cinema. Few words can describe the experience I had  ;D
Anyways here is my short review...

http://allaboutfilm.tumblr.com/post/10575698116/jurassic-park-2011-re-release-a-group-comprised

Gazz

Gazz

Just got back from watching the digital print and I must say that I love that film just as much as I ever did as a wide eyed little kid back in the year of '93

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Gazz on Sep 24, 2011, 07:33:50 PM
Just got back from watching the digital print and I must say that I love that film just as much as I ever did as a wide eyed little kid back in the year of '93

Amen to that!

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

I remember it being very loud in the theater upon original release as well. I remember thinking that the T-Rex roar would probably drown out the trite dialogue exchanges in the next door showing of 'What's Love Got To Do With It?'

predxeno

predxeno

Does anyone know what the exclusive bonus features are for the JP Blu-Ray Trilogy?  I believe there's going to be some kinda doc about the making of the Telltale Game JP Game, but that's all I know right now.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Does anyone know why we poor guys in the US did not get JP back in cinemas?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Sep 26, 2011, 02:47:38 AM
Does anyone know why we poor guys in the US did not get JP back in cinemas?
We aren't good enough.

it's probably for financial reasons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed