Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,031 times)

aliendude

aliendude

it's really funny that they put spinosaurus as the main dino.Considering that he was mostly a fish eater.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

What is a krono?

Master Chief

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Pulling away from the "Oh!  I want to see this dinosaur!" subject, I think having Roland Tembo and Nick Van Owen in the next film would be ideal for a number of reasons.

Their presence in the film would satisfy the 'returning character' element of bringing a past survivor back into the mix while at the same time, providing ripe opportunities for character development.  In retrospect, it was Roland and Nick's conflicting philosophies and semi-rivalry with one another in The Lost World that ultimately lead to Jurassic Park being revealed to the public in the first place.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Oct 19, 2007, 08:19:10 PM
Pulling away from the "Oh!  I want to see this dinosaur!" subject, I think having Roland Tembo and Nick Van Owen in the next film would be ideal for a number of reasons.

Their presence in the film would satisfy the 'returning character' element of bringing a past survivor back into the mix while at the same time, providing ripe opportunities for character development.  In retrospect, it was Roland and Nick's conflicting philosophies and semi-rivalry with one another in The Lost World that ultimately lead to Jurassic Park being revealed to the public in the first place.
I always liked Nick and Roland. It's a shame none of them were in part 3.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Glad they weren't.  Would have ruined their characters like it did to poor Grant.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Oct 19, 2007, 08:35:56 PM
Glad they weren't.  Would have ruined their characters like it did to poor Grant.
If part 3 had a better script writer and director then Grant wouldn't have been ruined.
But sadly, Universal just got too greedy :(

Naissus

Naissus

I would like to see a fight between the JP3 raptors and the JP1 raptors.

SuperMassive

SuperMassive

JP3 raptors were all males except one and JP1 raptors were all females right?

correct me if im wrong, thx

Btw, i'd like to see water dinosaur like plesiosaurus  ;)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Technically, most ocean-going reptiles of the mesozoic are only 'honorary dinosaurs', but I digress.  The fact that Grant came across raptor eggs and baby raptor tracks in the first  movie would indicate that either one of the three raptors are male ('The Big One'?), or one of the ones killed prior to the film were.

Robotpo

Robotpo

In case you can't tell, I'm a huge "Jurassic Park," fan  ;)...(except for the third one), and it seems that given the proper writer, there's still a hell of a lot to explore with this series, (stuff culled from unused portions of Michael Crichton's novels, tales about the building of the Park/Site B, political stories about how other factions would use the cloning technology, tales of new breeds of dinosaurs being created for nefarious purposes, prehistoric animals wreaking havoc on the mainland, ETC). I've been waiting for JP4 for years, and no luck so far, but hey, I can dream can't I.  :D Sooo...anyone else want a JP4, or should I just go back to JP Legacy... ;D

MudButt

MudButt

They're making a JP4, it's in development stages at the moment.

Robotpo

Robotpo

I wish...but it looks like it's dead...there's still no script, and now the Writer's Strike is happening...

MudButt

MudButt

Well, films take time. The writer's strike is a problem though, the movie should come out by 2009 though, unless the Writer's decide to cry more.

fraudinthe80s

fraudinthe80s

Supposedly spilberg was going to start working on it after he finished with indiana jones.
Its what i heard anyway...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed