Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,230 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhI0OVs_zj0#ws
I NEED TO KNOW THE PRICE
I just hope it aint much over $100

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm going to hope nothing more than $50.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 28, 2011, 02:35:24 PM
New picture:
http://www.badtaste.it/sites/default/files/images/varie/2011/jurassic%20park%20blu-ray%2001.jpg
Looks absolutely fantastic. Head of the Rex looks a bit off, but I'm sure that's a prototype.

Ps. Given we are talking Jurassic Park in general here, shouldn't we take out the 'IV' from the title?
That rex looks a lot... lamer than in the previous pic.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 29, 2011, 01:32:02 AM
I'm going to hope nothing more than $50.
Judging from all that packaging, and the fact that it's three blu-rays, I'm sure it'll be at least $75.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, probably $75 with the statue. But I would rather pay $40-$50 for just the movies.  :-\

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

A Richard Attenborough statue would've a been better bonus (true of any Blu-ray release, really).

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 28, 2011, 07:35:22 AM
Oh fuq that's a sexy transfer.

And nice avatar, Bad Replicant:laugh:

Strange part is, it just appeared there one day. This is the power of James Woods Hades.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Jun 29, 2011, 02:05:25 AM
A Richard Attenborough statue would've a been better bonus (true of any Blu-ray release, really).

Only if it's encased in amber.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 29, 2011, 02:06:56 AM

And with a holographic Mister DNA in there as you rotate it.

Spoiler
DANOSAWRS
[close]

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Lenticular Mister DNA; Universal better be listening, because I'm not shelling out $75 for anything less.

Spoiler
FULL OF

Spoiler
HOLES
[close]
[close]

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 28, 2011, 02:35:24 PM
New picture:
http://www.badtaste.it/sites/default/files/images/varie/2011/jurassic%20park%20blu-ray%2001.jpg
Looks absolutely fantastic. Head of the Rex looks a bit off, but I'm sure that's a prototype.

Ps. Given we are talking Jurassic Park in general here, shouldn't we take out the 'IV' from the title?

SUPER!!!!!!

COOL!!!!!

Snowdog

Snowdog

This brings up memories. I guess october 25th will be a day off work for me :P so i can watch all 3 in a row  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrOTlOgflM#ws

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Snowdog on Jun 29, 2011, 12:10:40 PM
october 25th

Damn I'm going to be watching all three Jurassic Park films and playing Battlefield 3...yeah that'll be great day. ;D

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 29, 2011, 02:06:56 AM

Yes! But the mosquito cane head would have been inspired.

I don't like the Rex Statue. Looks like a plastic Applause statue from Spencers.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 29, 2011, 01:43:45 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Jun 29, 2011, 12:10:40 PM
october 25th

Damn I'm going to be watching all three Jurassic Park films and playing Battlefield 3...yeah that'll be great day. ;D

Count me in ;D

Snowdog

Snowdog

Don't know if it is already posted but here is something :P

http://screenrant.com/jurassic-park-4-story-works-rob-119788/?utm_source=scribol&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=scribol

QuoteSteven Spielberg and writer Mark Protosevich are putting their brains together to think up a story for 'Jurassic Park 4′ to relaunch the franchise. Are you ready for the return of dinosaurs on the big screen?

Jurassic Park 4 Update

A few weeks ago we wrote about Jurassic Park 4, a project that's seemingly been off and on for many years. At the time, director Joe Johnston, currently focused on the upcoming release of Captain America: The First Avenger, was rather confident the project would be moving forward. Franchise star Sam Neill however, wasn't as optimistic.

As it turns out, Johnston must be in the know since the project is back in the early stages of development as key figureheads meet to discuss the film's story...

Heat Vision has the exclusive report that should have Jurassic Park fans excited: Steven Spielberg has been meeting with writer Mark Protosevich to go over ideas for the fourth installment in the dinosaur franchise based on the novel by Michael Crichton. Spielberg of course, directed Jurassic Park 1 & 2 and served as an executive producer on the third.

Joe Johnston instead helmed the third film and has long been in line to helm the fourth as well. Protosevich was involved with the story of this summer's Marvel Studios hit, Thor (see the Marvel connection here?) and served as a screenplay writer for I Am Legend.

The plan is to use Jurassic Park 4 as a means to relaunch the franchise so Universal can have another series of tentpoles to guarantee box office revenue for years to come (think Fast & Furious). It's nearly been ten years since Jurassic Park III hit theaters and in today's day and age, that's a long time in between sequels and reboots. Spielberg is certainly in the dino mood however, with his television series Terra Nova also debuting this fall.

The most notable difference in the industry from then till now is the incredible advancement in animation technology and this can only benefit the franchise which relies heavily on CGI to bring many of the creatures and visuals to life. Whether or not such a film would see franchise regulars Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum or Laura Dern return in some capacity is still up in the air, but don't be surprised if they are worked into the plot somehow as a marketing tool.

When are we getting a Dino-Riders movie? The only thing cooler than dinosaurs are dinosaurs with lasers. Click the following image and thank me later.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

The plan is to use Jurassic Park 4 as a means to relaunch the franchise so Universal can have another series of tentpoles to guarantee box office revenue for years to come (think Fast & Furious).

Ummm...yeah? :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed