Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,390 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I've got the raptor, albeit with no restraints, that Sha- Laufey posted

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: jhsnake999 on May 22, 2011, 11:14:33 AM
I have this guy, I wanted him so bad when I was little and nine years later, I have him!

I still have that one, too. And I wanted to get the big Spino like that to make them fight.

I have a huge box full of JP toys! Lots of people, vehicles, DINOS! Used to love them so much. Those, my Star Wars figures, and my Legos.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 22, 2011, 04:20:00 PM
Quote from: jhsnake999 on May 22, 2011, 11:14:33 AM
I have this guy, I wanted him so bad when I was little and nine years later, I have him!

I still have that one, too. And I wanted to get the big Spino like that to make them fight.

I have a huge box full of JP toys! Lots of people, vehicles, DINOS! Used to love them so much.

same here!

After 10 years of searching, I finally ran into this bad boy at a flee market.....

MAN I LOVE THAT TRAILER!!!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Shit, that's cool.
As a kid I desired all time to own the Trailer from the film haha.

Shasvre

Shasvre

There's an old toy store in a nearby town that still have some Jurassic Park toys in the window. Unopened stuff, that is. I think I'll give it a look next time I pass by, might even find some of those dinos one wanted as a kid. It certainly would have a high nostalgic value these days.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I used to have these.

To this day I'm still pissed about the day I lost them. :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I have that Tyrannosaurus too! My brother broke its tail once. And I think I have a Raptor similar to that, only it had those... 'battle damages' and a different color scheme.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I never had any licensed JP toys. All my dinosaurs were the kind you'd get at little family-run toy stores, basically just miniature statues with the name of the dinosaur stamped across the belly.

I loved those guys.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

I had those too Sticks. The bargain bin dinos and other assorted monsters. All made in China.

My best friend's little bro had all the original JP Toys.  They didn't get along with others at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvPXCZKBZQU#

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Requiem28 on May 22, 2011, 04:39:45 PM
After 10 years of searching, I finally ran into this bad boy at a flee market.....

http://www.jptoys.com/toy-database/lost-world/lost-world-series-1/vehicles/mcc/img/mcc2.jpg

MAN I LOVE THAT TRAILER!!!

I used to own that as well! Along with a Robert Muldoon figure that I cherished.  :laugh:

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Motherfckin' Roland Tembo, I own it:

top that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed