Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,324 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

SpaceMarines

Shasvre

Shasvre

Sam Neill says that Jurassic Park 4 is dead.

http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=21689&count=0

"I think we've told the story. I think it's done," he said. "[Legendary effects expert] Stan Winston who made those beautiful dinosaurs died. So, no Stan, no 'Jurassic Park' really... [and author Michael] Crichton died too."

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Laufey on May 18, 2011, 04:07:32 AM

"I think we've told the story. I think it's done," he said. "[Legendary effects expert] Stan Winston who made those beautiful dinosaurs died. So, no Stan, no 'Jurassic Park' really... [and author Michael] Crichton died too."

I think its for the best. No Jurassic Park sequel could ever match the sheer awe and majesty of the original Jurassic Park.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Inb4 they remake it in another 10 or 20 years from now.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

"I think", ergo it's not confirmed. I'll believe it when I hear it from Universal.

Requiem28

Requiem28

F**K NO!!!  >:(

Don't believe it.  They have actually been working on it this whole time and have been seceretly filming late last year and this year.

We are going to be hit with a teaser trailer one of these days!  I'm telling you!

It's coming out early next year!

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I want to believe. I don't care about what Neill has to say!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I'm not so hopeful.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Ghost Rider on May 18, 2011, 04:00:57 PM
I'm not so hopeful.

I was joking...
To be honest, this project has always been dead. Many people has been saying forever they wanted to do it but not a single f**k was given by Universal. Or at least they just talked about it but did nothing.
I'm sure somebody will pick up this project someday though.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: scarhunter92 on May 18, 2011, 04:02:36 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on May 18, 2011, 04:00:57 PM
I'm not so hopeful.

I was joking...
To be honest, this project has always been dead. Many people has been saying forever they wanted to do this but not a single f**k was given by Universal. Or at least they just talked about it but did nothing.

Yeah, just let the franchise die. Leave it in peace. I don't think it could bounce back anyway after that s**tstorm of a movie called Jurassic Park III

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

The worst-case scenario would be a reboot. Unless it follows the novel closely, I don't want to hear anything about rebooting this franchise.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: scarhunter92 on May 18, 2011, 04:08:18 PM
The worst-case scenario would be a reboot. Unless it follows the novel closely, I don't want to hear anything about rebooting this franchise.

Yeah, though I am curious about a reboot. I have a feeling that the CG won't be as good.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Ghost Rider on May 18, 2011, 04:09:49 PM
Quote from: scarhunter92 on May 18, 2011, 04:08:18 PM

Yeah, though I am curious about a reboot. I have a feeling that the CG won't be as good.

You can't top the original movie's mix of animatronics and CGI. Talk about damn realistic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed