Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,801 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 16, 2011, 11:18:08 AM
yeah, why did they show one of the feathered raptors anyway, he'd never seen one of those before. it was pretty stupid.

Just a function of the movie. Could've also been a way to hint for the audience that the raptors had evolved into something tortally new.

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 16, 2011, 11:42:57 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on May 16, 2011, 11:18:08 AM
yeah, why did they show one of the feathered raptors anyway, he'd never seen one of those before. it was pretty stupid.

Just a function of the movie. Could've also been a way to hint for the audience that the raptors had evolved into something tortally new.

true, but if they'd used the "female" animatronic for that scene, it would have carried more weight both for alan and the viewers who have seen the first 2 movies,
i also wish they had explained why the dinos were coloured and feathered in the movie, like have alan say "it's interesting, the colouring, and the feathers, they must be the males, y'know it's common among birds for the males to look extravagant to attract females,"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's the writer giving the audience too much credit. No way the majority of movie-goers know raptors had feathers.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

If there's one thing that I'm looking forward to seeing in a possible sequel is another dinosaur face-off much in the same vein as the Tyrannosaurus vs Spinosaurus scene. The outcome was a disappointment but the actual fight itself was great even if it was a little too short.

i want to see a Triceratops charge a T-Rex and win.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

That's the one. But I'd prefer if a T-Rex one.

how about if a t rex attacks triceratops, it kills it, but then a few more triceratops come from somewhere, and kill it

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Sounds good. How about a fight scene between the Spinosaurus and a pack of Velociraptors. It almost made in Jurassic Park 3, so who knows, there's a good chance it could happen again.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 16, 2011, 12:21:48 PM
how about if a t rex attacks triceratops, it kills it, but then a few more triceratops come from somewhere, and kill it

This is Jurassic Park by Universal, not Asylum Films. Sounds like a cheesy revenge flick.

how is that description of a scene any worse than the spino/t-rex fight? i wasn't suggesting it be an entire movie, just like a 30 second scene or something

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sounds like a revenge kill to me. Like what, we're going to see a herd of Trikes snorting and fuming, charging a T.Rex, then roaring in victory after it's done? I'm not against the idea of a Rex/Trike fight because it's a classic, but the bit about the herd killing him after sounded weird.

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 16, 2011, 05:04:09 PM
Sounds like a revenge kill to me. Like what, we're going to see a herd of Trikes snorting and fuming, charging a T.Rex, then roaring in victory after it's done? I'm not against the idea of a Rex/Trike fight because it's a classic, but the bit about the herd killing him after sounded weird.

i thought of it like self defence, like protecting the herd, but i see what you mean,

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Even so the idea of a Tyrannosaurus vs Triceratops sounds epic. Just look at this epic image, and this is just from the game.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Jurassic Park V: Electric Boogaloo: The Jurassic Game Has Changed

Requiem28

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed