What Hot Toys Predator Figures Should I Get?

Started by Aeus, Dec 04, 2007, 09:50:37 PM

Author
What Hot Toys Predator Figures Should I Get? (Read 5,410 times)

Resurrection

Quote from: Yautja161 on Dec 05, 2007, 09:07:35 PM
i cant wait how the Pred 1 of hot toys will look like !!!!! :o ::)

I'm looking forward to that one as well.

SMJ

Yeah Predator 1 will probly sell out instantly and the price will go so ridiculously high it will be insane. We'll HAVE to pre-oder them  :o

Resurrection

Quote from: SMJ on Dec 05, 2007, 11:36:52 PM
Yeah Predator 1 will probly sell out instantly and the price will go so ridiculously high it will be insane. We'll HAVE to pre-oder them  :o

Sounds like a good idea to escape the madness. ;D

SMJ

Oh I'll have to brother, I'm a die-hard collector of these, but I'm FAR from rich  :D

holdtheline

I think the P2 Predator's face looks poor, but with the mask on he looks fantastic.

Resurrection

Quote from: SMJ on Dec 06, 2007, 12:33:04 AM
Oh I'll have to brother, I'm a die-hard collector of these, but I'm FAR from rich  :D

I think a lot of collectors are the same way, lol.

holdtheline

Hey Cleaner, which Predator is that next to the P2 one? (in  your second picture).

slipknotpredator

Quote from: holdtheline on Dec 06, 2007, 10:44:35 PM
Hey Cleaner, which Predator is that next to the P2 one? (in  your second picture).

Im not The Cleaner, but i think its the Ancient Predator Asia version.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Dec 07, 2007, 12:03:22 PM
Quote from: holdtheline on Dec 06, 2007, 10:44:35 PM

Im not The Cleaner, but i think its the Ancient Predator Asia version.
Nope, though you were close. It's the 'Special Edition' Ancient Predator. ;)

Second, they aren't my pics, I just saved them from other sites.

SMJ

SMJ

Quote from: Resurrection on Dec 06, 2007, 07:06:05 PM

Yeah I hear ya! you know, I honestly think HT would make more money if these things were just around $80 or so. Expensive, but not eating ramen noodles for a month expensive lol. Especially if you don't get em right when they come out. I understand they are expensive figures to produce though. And Aeus, it may be best at this point to wait for the new stuff, moneywise. P2 Preds are already starting to rise. So if ya want one, better get it soon brother.

Resurrection

Quote from: SMJ on Dec 07, 2007, 06:33:22 PM
Quote from: Resurrection on Dec 06, 2007, 07:06:05 PM

Yeah I hear ya! you know, I honestly think HT would make more money if these things were just around $80 or so. Expensive, but not eating ramen noodles for a month expensive lol. Especially if you don't get em right when they come out. I understand they are expensive figures to produce though. And Aeus, it may be best at this point to wait for the new stuff, moneywise. P2 Preds are already starting to rise. So if ya want one, better get it soon brother.

Exactly, my friend.  I can't imagine how much time it must take to make one of those figures for the first time.  I mean- the detail has always amazed me.  I'd like to see someone make one just for fun.  :)

SMJ

Yeah would be cool ^^

The Cleaner

@Ressurection: The AVP Preds would take about an hour or so(Celtic and Scar may be more), the P2 Preds should take about 20-30 minutes tops. They're much easier to assemble than the AVP Preds before them.

Resurrection

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 09, 2007, 04:29:32 AM
@Ressurection: The AVP Preds would take about an hour or so(Celtic and Scar may be more), the P2 Preds should take about 20-30 minutes tops. They're much easier to assemble than the AVP Preds before them.

Sounds cool.  A lot less time than I had predicted.

SMJ

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 09, 2007, 04:29:32 AM

Thats the truth. AVP preds made my veins wanna pop lol . Predator 2 was a breeze. P2 Elder, I'll find out in the morning...unless the mail screws me  >:(  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed