Started by Mystic Lemons, Dec 10, 2006, 02:28:04 PM

Author
Silent Hill (Read 79,287 times)

dachande95

dachande95

im pretty tempted to just get rid of it its just taunting me >:(

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Silent Hill 3 will always be my other favorite besides Silent Hill, I always liked Heather, and that one crazy chick with the fetus will always make me uncomfortable. As well as fighting the dark Heather on the creepy carousel.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"Shut yer stinkin' mouth, b*tch!"

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 15, 2012, 05:35:35 PM
"Shut yer stinkin' mouth, b*tch!"

Omg. I remember that. XD

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

SH:H monster that freaked me out a bit, that one tree-monster that used to be the mayor's kid. I forgot it's name..

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 19, 2012, 03:34:40 AM
SH:H monster that freaked me out a bit, that one tree-monster that used to be the mayor's kid. I forgot it's name..

Sepulcher. :)

I just started playing Homecoming for the first time in a while. The controls are a b*tch to get used to after playing Downpour a lot. I finally got around to trying that laser pistol I unlocked. It kicks serious a**.

PsyKore

PsyKore

The kid brother you're chasing in Homecoming was so annoying. Wanted to punch that brat. That game as a whole is largely terrible, but it was made even worse with that sooky kid.

Downpour, for me, was leaps and bounds better than Homecoming, but it unfortunately lacks any sense of fear or tension. It was mostly drab in its atmosphere but never seemed to escalate beyond that. I liked the different things they tried in this game, though, like the weapon system (which could probably use some refinement but the idea is good), and it had a different take on the nightmare world which I thought was pretty cool.

For me the best in the series is Silent Hill 3, followed by 1 & 2. Although, in saying that, none of them are really worse than the other; they all stand out as great games with their own memorable moments.

King Rathalos

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I'm almost finished with Silent Hill 2. I think I like the first one better. It felt more tense, and the Otherworld was utilized to the fullest, and the monsters felt more threatening. They were quicker, and harder to get away from. There isn't much in Silent Hill 2 I can't just outrun.  Silent Hill 2 is really good, and has a lot of great moments, but I have to say that I enjoy the first one more.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

So I beat Silent Hill 2 today once again, and I got the dog ending. God, I love Mira.  :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I got the leave ending. Kinda made me want to scissor kick James

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 11, 2012, 04:05:08 AM

The good ending made you want to kick him? I can't even begin to imagine how you'd react to some of the others...

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 11, 2012, 04:32:46 AM

The good ending made you want to kick him? I can't even begin to imagine how you'd react to some of the others...

he was so mean D: he was all "I love you..no..no I hate you. Fak u Gooby."

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 11, 2012, 01:56:56 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 11, 2012, 04:32:46 AM

he was so mean D: he was all "I love you..no..no I hate you. Fak u Gooby."

He's much worse in the bad endings. And kind of a dumba**, to boot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed