Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,275 times)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Brilliant job. Considering what you were given, you came just about as close to the real thing as you could.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 29, 2010, 05:12:24 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 29, 2010, 03:51:14 AM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Sep 29, 2010, 03:00:56 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 29, 2010, 12:11:02 AM
I'm really enjoying Legendary mode. If you can believe it, so far, it hasn't given me as many headaches as Heroic did.

LIES lol  ;D
I believe him- it's the same for me. The Plasma Pistol and Magnum/DMR/Needle Rifle are my best friends.
Its because weve all done it on heroic (Im experiencing this too) and now were ready for a jump in difficulty and prepared for the level, unlike say normal then legendary, thats a giant skill jump and the levels dont feel the same.

It's almost as if Legendary forces a player to be more strategic in his approach coz if you f**k up, you pay a heavy price.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: TheMonolith on Sep 29, 2010, 08:47:06 PM
Brilliant job. Considering what you were given, you came just about as close to the real thing as you could.

Thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Just got home, downloading now.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 29, 2010, 08:55:55 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 29, 2010, 05:12:24 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 29, 2010, 03:51:14 AM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Sep 29, 2010, 03:00:56 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 29, 2010, 12:11:02 AM
I'm really enjoying Legendary mode. If you can believe it, so far, it hasn't given me as many headaches as Heroic did.

LIES lol  ;D
I believe him- it's the same for me. The Plasma Pistol and Magnum/DMR/Needle Rifle are my best friends.
Its because weve all done it on heroic (Im experiencing this too) and now were ready for a jump in difficulty and prepared for the level, unlike say normal then legendary, thats a giant skill jump and the levels dont feel the same.

It's almost as if Legendary forces a player to be more strategic in his approach coz if you f**k up, you pay a heavy price.

I know this sensation all too well. My overall experience with the Halo campaign has been one of incredible difficulty and ruthlessness. I never really play on anything other than Legendary, so I'm generally used to getting one shot at doing things right. When playing on Heroic just to mess around or get achievements, I actually have to double check the difficulty because of how easy it feels.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I know what you mean, Drago.

That's how we get it done, Spartan.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 29, 2010, 11:49:25 PM
I know what toy mean, Drago.

That's how we get it done, Spartan.

LEGENDARY BUDDIES!

Except not really, because what hardcore player does Legendary co-op, right? So we'll be remote Legendary buddies.

Also, you should fix your microphone so we can go destroy nublets in Team Doubles.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I think the mic is un-fixable; gonna have to buy a new one. And I suck at Team Doubles  :D

Invasion is my specialty.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 30, 2010, 12:01:20 AM
I think the mic is un-fixable; gonna have to buy a new one. And I suck at Team Doubles  :D

Invasion is my specialty.

Same. But even if you don't like doubles, try multiteam. As long as it's not SWAT, its crazy fun with a lot of chaos!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Looks great, PBA.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 29, 2010, 07:08:44 PMMy laughable attempt at the Space Jockey's chair:
Spoiler

[close]

A biomechanical race of boxes!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Drago screams way too much when playing in Legendary. I'm all calm and shit, then I hear his screams.

And I also agree, Drago. I went to get the challenge to beat a mission on heroic with the tilt skull today, and heroic feels too damn easy, it's not even funny.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 30, 2010, 01:08:38 AM
Drago screams way too much when playing in Legendary. I'm all calm and shit, then I hear his screams.

And I also agree, Drago. I went to get the challenge to beat a mission on heroic with the tilt skull today, and heroic feels too damn easy, it's not even funny.

Christ, I forgot you were in the party during that. But that's nothing. Should see me more often, I literally eat my controller. I have pictures and everything of bite marks on the handle. I rage a lot.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Sep 30, 2010, 02:06:42 AMI literally eat my controller. I have pictures and everything of bite marks on the handle.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Dexter references make me go:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm saving a GIF for a very special occasion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed