Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,725 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

The Halsey's lab egg is too awesome tho.
It kicks all kinds of ass!

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I beat it on legendary alone. Not too bad actually. Only a few really frustrating part. You just got to know when to run away, that's all I can say.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 26, 2010, 04:56:13 AM
I liked fighting the Flood. Especially in the first game. Their introduction was magnificent.

Agreed. Halo 3 was my first Halo game, so I actually found them a little scary in that. But in Halo CE, I loved their intro! In all 4 games featuring the flood, i can honestly say that I never hated them.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The only advice I can give to anyone who is playing this on Legendary by themselves...

...make sure to destroy the hunters during that mission with Jun, because it is f**king possible for them to throw Jun off the cliff, and you don't want to spend the rest of the segment (after killing hunters) trying to beat it yourself, I spend an hour trying to beat the small bit just before the end of the mission, it is insanely annoyingly difficult.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 26, 2010, 05:20:16 AM
That's for us to know and for you to find out.

*laughs evily*  ;D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 26, 2010, 01:00:54 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 26, 2010, 04:56:13 AM
I liked fighting the Flood. Especially in the first game. Their introduction was magnificent.

Agreed. Halo 3 was my first Halo game, so I actually found them a little scary in that. But in Halo CE, I loved their intro! In all 4 games featuring the flood, i can honestly say that I never hated them.
The Library in Halo1 made me hate them. That level is so unnecessarily long, it's the worst level in the franchise.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Today I started playing Halo Wars campaign again! I beat the first four levels.

I'm going to play all the games in chronological order:

Halo Wars
Halo Reach
Halo Combat Evolved
Halo 2 up until the slipspace jump
Halo 3 ODST
The rest of Halo 2
Halo 3

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I think i'll do the same, once I buy them all.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It's really fun doing that. I did it back when ODST was coming out, though I started a little late and didn't get to finish 2 or 3. So now I'll do it at my own pace without a new game coming out, and just enjoy the awesomeness that is Halo.

VEF214

VEF214

I got If They Came To Hear Me Beg, I feel badass.  8)

The achievements I still need:

Score Attack: Might be frustrating because of my connection.

Make It Rain: Will happen eventually.

An Honor Serving: Will happen eventually.

They've Always Been Faster: Couldn't figure out which level to do it on, the actual second level selection or the second level where you get to play. Did both, didn't touch vehicles then remembered I had it on easy. Gonna go back and try again later.

A New Challenger: Gonna wait for a good day where the challenges are easy then pounce. I had one of those days where I had 3 / 4, then they got updated. Damn.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Achievements.aspx?player=VEF214

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

You do "They've Always Been Faster" on the second level in the list (the one below Noble Actual), where you're investigating the homesteads and first fight the Covenant.
It's a very easy achievement.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Halo 3 Legendary will arrive this week. Looking forward to Halo ODST, however short it may be. But it will take me a little while to raise the money for it and the guide. I am nuts about the guides.
It's all about the firefight and the map packs man!
I haven't been able to get back to Reach due to a heavier than expected school schedual but will have time on Tuesday, possibly Monday. Also some friends let me borrow Mass Effect and I want to try that out as well.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Beat reach today, I enjoyed it very much. Time to start play multiplayer like crazy and begin legendary with someone.... Anyone down on beating it on legendary with me?

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

I only need two more achievements: rank up to Captain, and buy an item that requires the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

Just beat it on Legendary on co-op... man that was tough :P some of those elites are brutal, and that giant green shit they shoot hurts like hell!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed